Mazda2 Inventory Search now available online!

mazdadude

ZOOOOOOOOOM ZOOOOOOOOOM
:
'16.5 Mazda CX-5 Touring
However it appears that Mazda NA believes that there are very few people who want a manual transmission?(dunno)

I searched two different market areas in each end of my state, and it appears that the first shipment of Mazda2's are 90% automatics and 10% Manual transmission.

First search, NORCAL, out of 77 total, 7 were Manual trans.
Second search, SOCAL, out of 145 total, 14 were Manual trans.

EDIT*** After I posted this, I did a little research, and it appears that the 1-10 manual/auto ratio is consistent with todays US sales figures. I guess I had no idea that this ratio was so low.

Last edited:
There was a VERY limited selection of MT vehicles. I had to settle for a silver or black model in the first shipment.

The next load of cars will have the white, green, and other colors with MT models.

-Derrick

I can understand that the majority would come in AT for the U.S. market but a 1 ~ 10 ratio is quite surprising...It will be interesting to see what sort of feedback Dealers get from potential MAZDA2 buyers regarding inventory selection...In Japan, most people special order their new car from the Dealer (in some cases you can have your new car delivered to your HOUSE!)...Few dealers have enough space to stock much, if any new vehicle inventory.

Back