My speed 6

viperman

Hey everyone,
Sold my 6 and got a speed 6...have big plans for this car as usual, here are the pics of the car. Bought it completely stock (will change soon), one owner car..will update this thread as I do more.
DSC02165.jpg

DSC02166.jpg

DSC02163.jpg

DSC02162.jpg

DSC02171.jpg

CONGRATS!!!! love hearing people wanting to move on up to the MS6!!! get em while they still around, lol.
Panda interior, and all-weather mats! noice!

check out the "MS6 Build Number Thread", while you are around! And ENJOY your fast new sexy ride... let the modding begin! :D

Ah thanks for the welcome..the modding has already begun..I am going to update this thread in a short bit for updated pictures.

very nice man! you bringing it to nextmod one year anny on sunday? how many kms and how much did you get it for?

A little update..put on some goodies
Engine:
CPE Turbo Inlet pipe
Cpe Short Ram Intake
One step colder Denso plugs
Turbosmart (red/black) BOV
Cpe Downpipe
Cpe Dual exhaust

Exterior:
Tints
Nokya yellows in fog
Car Led tails
Work Emotion 11R with Falken Fk452's
CF stubby antenna
Led's on license plate

Suspension:
H&R lowering springs

Interior:
LED lights on door pads
Autoexe CF Gear knob
Red stitched boot cover
HKS Type 0 Turbo timer (shows battery volts)

Also changed transmission fluid, PT and RD fluid with amsoil products. Motul Full synthetic 5w40 for the engine. Car runs a lot smoother now.

A lot more mods to come..i'll update this thread with pictures tomorrow after I get the car detailed. A lot of products are on backorder for this car which sucks big time..As soon as some get in i'll put them on.

Mods awaiting installation:
CP-E downpipe with high flow cat
CP-e Dual catback SES exhaust
CP-e motor mount and rear differential mount
Stoptech slotted brakes and pads
Cobb AP
Nextmod Autoexe grill
Mirrors with turn signals and blue tinted glass
A lot more mods to come..for now enjoy the pics
IMG_1064.jpg

IMG_1066-1.jpg

IMG_1067.jpg

IMG_1068.jpg

IMG_1070.jpg

IMG_1071.jpg

IMG_1073.jpg

IMG_1074.jpg

IMG_1079.jpg

IMG_1081.jpg

i was so going to order these rims! then i though, no... i do not want, wouldnt look right on vrm.

sexxy mod list. should at the j barone short shifter on there.

Sweet car, looks/sounds even better in person haha. Don't miss your car too much while youre away.

thats the first black MS6 ive seen with black and white leather. looks great.. you didnt waste anytime getting modded. great work man.

Nice ride. Looks real nice.
Thanks

looks good!
Thanks man.
i was so going to order these rims! then i though, no... i do not want, wouldnt look right on vrm.

sexxy mod list. should at the j barone short shifter on there.
They are nice rims...I need another set for the track..thinking of grams light or enkei rpf 01's in 17..thoughts? The short shifter i'll look into it once I'm back.

Sweet car, looks/sounds even better in person haha. Don't miss your car too much while youre away.
Thanks bro, means a lot coming from a fellow owner..yea I'm missing it already..did u get time off from work to go to MOTM?
thats the first black MS6 ive seen with black and white leather. looks great.. you didnt waste anytime getting modded. great work man.
Thanks man..yea I transformed it pretty fast and I like it! (evil)

Back