Cobb Economy map

Meydron

:
2007 Mazdaspeed6
I was looking at loading the 91 economy map that comes on the AP onto my car since i drive about 70 miles a day for work but it says it requires the stock intake and i have the fujita CAI. Will it hurt to still use the map or does anyone know where to find an economy map for a CAI?

run it, watch your fuel trims and af ratio. i ran it with a sri and tip, fmic, and a 3 inch dp.

needed minor tweeks but for the most part ran alright.
it is in no way intended for spirited driving. but i still kept up with a slowbalt ss lol.

I ran it with the setup listed below and averaged more than 39mpg over 10 hours of driving (80% highway, 20% city).

Thanks for the replies, figured it would be alright as long as i wasn't pushing it hard. Just wanted to double check. I usually drive atleast 80% highway on a tank and have a trip to Indiana soon so figured i should save some money.

I installed the map but im curious as to what my AFR numbers should be? They never seem to leave the 14s. That seems pretty high to me so i figured i would ask. Just don't wanna blow it up.

I installed the map but im curious as to what my AFR numbers should be? They never seem to leave the 14s. That seems pretty high to me so i figured i would ask. Just don't wanna blow it up.

You'll be fine as long as you drive the way you're supposed to with that map.

Back