My MS6

WVspeed6

:
2006 Mazdaspeed6
Finally got my springs on, and there was a pretty big storm here, so I decided to go out and get some pics. C&C welcome.

3811-1.jpg

3791-1.jpg

3781-1.jpg

3761-1.jpg

3721-1.jpg

3711.jpg

3661-1.jpg

394-1.jpg

385-1.jpg

383-1.jpg

haha, your telling me you didnt see the puddle?

lol. makes me want more low outta my car.

school bills come first.

wow your car looks awesome! i love the blackout look, and the black spoiler sets it off perfect

what springs did you install

Last edited:
wow your car looks awesome! i love the blackout look, and the black spoiler sets it off perfect

what springs did you install

Thanks! They're the H&R springs for the speed6.

How did you get in the car without getting wet? Sick car btw..

lol I didn't. Right where the driver's side door was was barely deep enough to get my feet wet in flip flops though, so all is well.

Thanks everybody!

Btw with the exception of the badges, everything that I have painted black is done in Plastidip, which is just a rubberized coating. It cleans really easily, comes off by peeling if you want, and goes on super smooth. I would definitely recommend it. When I go to shine my wheels I get spray the spokes and the tires and it makes them both shiny...lol.

I love the black accents on your car, I've done a lot of the same, and still working on more. I'm going to look into that Plastidip, that's for the info.

Also can you post a link for which particular one you used and what you used it on? I did a search and found the stuff, I am familiar with it, I remember my dad having and using yellow one for certain tools. But I remember it also not being glossy.

Looks great bro.. I am planning to drop my ms6 and powdercoat my stock wheels to a high gloss black but that flat black look is sick.. Definitely have my mind racing of what color to go with..

How's that POS doing? :)

BTW I could never do that to a car but man it looks great. And you're right I did have the front strut tower brace on for about a week but I had promised it to zinger when I bought them in front him. I also forgot I have a Dash Hawk if you're interested. Hope all is well.

wow that looks nice. i really like the stock wheels painted black. definitely doing that. but i would go with black lugs too.

loving your MS6 man! not too mention a sick photo setup.

interesting idea about the plastidip, nice idea.
It would drive me nuts for certain things that get lots of debri tho... like wheels and anything on the front of the car, the plastidip would chip/scratch up all the time!! don't you notice your wheels getting speckles of scratches/chips in the plastidip all the time?

oh well if anything, ez enough touch up, and ez clean-up makes things nice. :D

Back