Shes done!!!!!! Slow internet users beware!!

SHURIK

:
2006 MazdaSpeed 6
So, after a long awaited number of weeks, after getting the car from the auction, after finding all the parts, after working on it for countless hours, after all the hard work, MY BABY IS FINALLY DONE. Sorry for it taking so long guys but like i said, with all thats on my plate, i dont have much time to take pictures and do all the posting. Hope you guys enjoy looking at the transformation pictures!! :)

How she looked damaged:
6542790_10_I.jpg

6542790_6_I.jpg

6542790_5_I.jpg

6542790_2_I.jpg

6542790_1_I.jpg

After taking her apart:
DSC_0315-1.jpg

DSC_0316-1.jpg

DSC_0318.jpg

DSC_0320.jpg

DSC_0321.jpg

DSC_0322.jpg

After frame work was done:
DSC_0314-3.jpg

DSC_0319-2.jpg

DSC_0322.jpg

Parts all bought and put on:
DSC_0015.jpg

DSC_0014.jpg

and WAAAALLLLAAAA!!! Feast your hungry eyes on a piece of SEXXXYYY! Lowered on H&R's, Cobb intake and inlet, and auto EXE replica grill.... Still more mods to come :)

DSC_1107-1.jpg

DSC_1106-1.jpg

DSC_1105-1.jpg

DSC_1104-1.jpg

DSC_1102-1.jpg

DSC_1099-1.jpg

DSC_1098-1.jpg

DSC_1094-1.jpg

how much do you have in the car so far?

Its done. I gotta get a wheel speed sensore but thats it. Lets see, ill make a list...

Car: 6000 after taxes and tow
Water Resevoir: 30
Air Guide, Foglight Bracket, Foglight Cover: 100
Bumper cover: 300
Radiator Support: 60
Intake and Inlet: 170
2 Headlights: 150
Frame Work: 220
Paint Job: 600
Grill: 100
Foglight: 60
Hood and Fender: 575
H&R lowers: 200
Airbag: 200

Added = $8985 FINISHED

All those prices are summed up, meaning if i got a part for 56.83 i just said 60.

I could have definitely got a cheaper one if i had waited but i was a little excited so i rushed into it. Its all good. 9000 for a car like this isnt too shabby id say :)

Wow, that's one nice build man! Looks like a lot of hard work and time put into it which definetly pays off now. Speed 6 for just under $9,000... I think you did a pretty damn good job :p.

thats awesome man :) bringing a ms6 back from the dead. and it looks like it never died in the first place. congrats man

Very cool, Love to see such dedication going into rebuilding a wounded mazda! I see that you live in seattle, come join us on http://www.mazdasnw.com/. We have monthly meets and occasional weekly meets at Dicks in lakecity. Dont forget to join up on the forums too!!!

Hope to see you there

Looks good. How does it ride? Do you notice any of the suspension or frame damage when rolling?

Nope, cant feel a thing. Well, besides the fact that one of the wheels is bent cuz of the accident. I put it on the back, re balanced it, and now it drives great. People always told me "its a rebuilt?! man, that thing is going to fall apart on you". Such ignorance. My rebuilt cars would probably drive longer and more sturdy than there dealer bought cars. :) ive been dealing with rebuilds my last 5 cars, and no issues with any.

Nice man! That s*** looks sick. So basically you spent a little under 15k.

haha no no no all together the car cost me 8985. :)

i woulda bought a CF Hood Though >_<

naaaaa....i like the clean stocker look.

Very cool, Love to see such dedication going into rebuilding a wounded mazda! I see that you live in seattle, come join us on http://www.mazdasnw.com/. We have monthly meets and occasional weekly meets at Dicks in lakecity. Dont forget to join up on the forums too!!!

Hope to see you there

Hey thanks alot, i might do. That would be cool. I always like the hondatech meets when i owned a honda.

Back