Corksport customer service review

buttons

:
Mazdaspeed 6
I just wanted to post props to corksport. I ordered an intake/turbo inlet pipe awhile back and took forever to ship HOWEVER they were always upfront with me and let me know exactly why it hadnt shipped.

They took the time to call me and let me know there was delays rather then me wondering where the "F" my items were. Unlike protege garage who does not let you know and ignores your emails...

Thanks corksport for setting expectations and letting me know whats going on. I look forward to future purchases from your company.

Thank you for your post. There have been some challenges for us and the intake but we do our best to let people know what is going on with their orders.

-Derrick

Yeah their awesome I orderd their led kit for my mazda 3 . I guess there was a mixup so I didn't get all my lights but they took care of it and are sending me the rest. I even put the sticker they sent me on my car and I hate stickers on cars.

I ordered the CS SRI and TIP. I had a car show coming up in a week when I got an email saying that they didnt have exactly what I wanted/ordered. So I called and Derrick quickly resolved the issue and had my stuff in the mail in time for the car show. Thanks a lot guys! 'C'ork 'S'port and 'C'ustomer 'S'ervice. Same initials, coincidence?

I ordered my cam shafts from them awhile back they were on sale i spoke to them they said they were the last ones and i should get them before someone else does..I use to be a sales man at many jobs and that was one of my tactics give the illusion there would be no more....But i bought them anyways it was my bday gift to myself...i didnt get any tracking info and tried calling but got no response and began to worry...but i got a call back and was assured they were shipped....a couple weeks later i got them......i talked to a buddy he was gonna get a set of the cams right after i did and they told they just sold the last ones...so they were up front with me and it wasent a sale trick...after my buddy told me they had no more they just went up on my respect meter for being honest with me i never thanked them for it so this is my thanks "Thanks Corksport" as soon as i can stop spending money on other parts in the FS threads and save some ill place another order...(first)

I know some of the Corksport staff personally and I can tell you there a great bunch of guys. They know what there talking about and are always willing to share. I ordered my clutch from them, but they didn't have one in stock. They sent me one directly from the distributor. I got it 2 days later. Couldn't ask for better service.

Thanks Derrick!!

Ordered a SRI and was a lil sad that it wasn't in stock and had to wait just like I had to wait for my first CS purchase I ever made. But having an email and a call from Chris re-assured me that this company wasn't trying to just get "paid" but cared about their customers. My SRI order took a lil time but they wanted to make sure the set-up I asked for was done properly; It shipped the day that they said it would. I would say their honesty and integrity is top-notch. Unlike may companies ( i have stated this on facebook) they don't take your money until they ship your item. This and the quality for their products/instructions is why I continue to order from this friendly company! Thanks guys!

I am still up in the air waiting about my order. Was told it would ship friday, then i was told today. So i am waiting for my email from corksport with my tracking today!

Lets see!

Back