Slammed the 6! Well, lowered a little.

sleepysvt98

:
06 MS6
Went with some Tein springs on the MS6. It still has a decent ride but looks great IMO. Here's a few shots.

Before:

027.jpg

After:

006-1.jpg

011.jpg

005.jpg

018.jpg

Really looks good but are the Tein springs setup for this car as in spring rates.
Becuase if they are lower than your stock spring rates they wont be nice..

I thought tein only made suspension for the regular 6's and not the speeds... looks real nice though, I recently lowered mine aswell.

I thought tein only made suspension for the regular 6's and not the speeds... looks real nice though, I recently lowered mine aswell.

They do only make them for the regular 6. And btw mglavina, I love the way your ms6 sits with those BC Coilovers. So sexy!

according to their website they "Do not" make springs specific for the MS6.
sleepysvt98 i suggest you take those off the car before you do more harm to other suspension components and spend over $500 fixing a simple mistake. once you get them off the car sell them on here to someone with a N/A 6 and then use that money for a set of H&R's.. you'll thank me for this advice at some point..

sleepysvt98 i suggest you take those off the car before you do more harm to other suspension components and spend over $500 fixing a simple mistake. once you get them off the car sell them on here to someone with a N/A 6 and then use that money for a set of H&R's.. you'll thank me for this advice at some point..

That's the reason why I turned down a FREE set of Megans. When I get the money, I'm going with H&Rs.

They do only make them for the regular 6. And btw mglavina, I love the way your ms6 sits with those BC Coilovers. So sexy!
Thanks man.

But yeah to the OP, I was looking into different suspension options before I lowered my car and I read the teins wern't a good idea...

Im pretty sure quik6 runs the same springs

Taylor has Teins.

Hey how is it that my P5 came w/an upper strut tower brace, but the Speed6 doesn't? Lame.

Drop looks nice. IDK how long they'll stay nice though since the Tein's aren't made to support that much extra weight.

Back