How to Install Auto-EXE Grille MS6!!

:
Mazdaspeed 6 GT
Well I got my Grille from CS today and said oh well lets put it on..

DSC00366.jpg

Theres a pic of It Before

First you start by removing these two screws

DSC00367.jpg

Then you remove the grill it has clips that you pull and snap out be real carefull because you can break them I broke one of the plastic clips on the bottom where the M is but no big deal because Im gonna JB weld it If I ever re-install my Factory Grille or sell it.

Heres a Pic of the bottom of the grille

DSC00370.jpg

Heres a Pic of the Car with the Original Grille Gone

DSC00369.jpg

Now heres the Autoexe Grill installed. Now during this you are required to use the Included 3m tape on the bottom part it shows you in the Japanese Instructions where to put the 3m tape pretty self-explanatory. Then you just slide it on and be carefull to check that its on good I did my best but was not totally perfect but its near perfect. You also need to reinstall the 2 screws at the top.

DSC00371.jpg

And heres the Final Pic..

DSC00372.jpg

Sorry i have not really done a write-up before so if you have any questions just let me know.

Last edited:
Looks sweet, another guy did a write up for how to install this but I don't know where it went?

Anyways, good stuff.

looks good and nice write up!

btw, you can take those pic URLs and use the IMG tags so that they directly are displayed in the thread.
Cheers!

Resize them to 640x480, then link them into the thread directly. Makes it easier to follow.

Looks good. I like the contrast on the white car the grille gives.

-Derrick

The one he has is Autoexe and is carbon fiber if I'm not mistaken.. It came from Corksport..

But you have:
Corksport
Nextmod
Speedline (ebay)

I ordered mine from Nextmod and it ships out today or monday hopefully..

Back