Hi Newbe Demio dw3w owner needs help

I have bought a 2000 dw3w mazda demio, it needs a service which i wanted to do myself, since the car has 105000 kilometres (approx 67000 miles) on the clock, and the manual trans is a little sticky getting into reverse I was interested in which engine and transmission oils I should use.
Looked on the forum but can't seem to find this info, please help, thanks
(drinks)

I have bought a 2000 dw3w mazda demio, it needs a service which i wanted to do myself, since the car has 105000 kilometres (approx 67000 miles) on the clock, and the manual trans is a little sticky getting into reverse I was interested in which engine and transmission oils I should use.
Looked on the forum but can't seem to find this info, please help, thanks
(drinks)

The gearbox in your Demio is an F series transmission used in the BH chassis protege/323.

I would take a look in the section here on the webpage to see what people have used. I am partial to redline products myself which I used in my 323 GTX.

-Derrick

Cheers, I will check it out. BTW my Demio has been lowered, running a skirt kit and 15" mags, pod filter, stainless exhaust , goes pretty good for a 1300 NA twin cam engine

Post up a picture of your engine bay if you get a chance. I wanted to see how close the exhaust arrangement is, our Mx3 header might fit the engine.

-Derrick

Back