06'-07 MAZDASPEED 6 Short Shift Plates In Stock!!

JBR

Authorized Vendor
:
09' & 2011 MazdaSpeed3
logo.gif

James Barone Racing
Custom Fabrication of Aftermarket Parts & Accessories

06' - 07'
MAZDASPEED 6 Short Shift Plate Kits
In Stock and Ready to Ship!

Some additional components have been added to this aready outstanding kit. It can now be combined with the TWM Stage 1 or Stage 2 Short Shifter!!

Powder Coated in Red Blue or Black

Stage 1 Short Shift Plate Kits include:
-Short Shift Plate
-Short Shift Counter Weight
-Stainless Mounting Hardware
-Loctite 262 Thread Locker

Click here to order now!

IMG_7250.jpg
MS6-S1-STSP-Black.jpg

Click here to order now!

Stage 2 Short Shift Plate Kits include:(Includes JBR Solid Shifter Bushings)
-Short Shift Plate
-Short Shift Counter Weight
-Stainless Mounting Hardware
-Loctite 262 Thread Locker
-JBR Solid Shifter Bushings

Click here to order now!

IMG_7250.jpg
MS6-S2-STSP-Black.jpg

IMG_7249.jpg
Click here to order now!

Last edited:
I can vouch for this product and say that it works extremely well with the TWM Stage 1 short throw shifter. With the product's initial performance I was concerned with its use with the TWM kits. However, after working with Jamie he has come up with a solution that I have tested successfully.

This product is fantastic and a must-have for anyone with a Mazdaspeed6.

Have a great weekend everybody!

Here's a shot of a Shift Plate installed on BOOOSTEDSPD6's Monster.
4.jpg

Another Monday is here, Thanks for the orders this weekend!

i am still waiting on usps shipping info :( was supposed to ship out may 1st.

It did ship on May 1st. A shipping notification was sent to the e-mail address you used to place the original order. I resent the e-mail to you this morning. I also PM'd you with a copy of the original e-mail. You should have it this week.
Shipping to Canada takes about 15-20 days.

Thanks,
Jamie

It did ship on May 1st. A shipping notification was sent to the e-mail address you used to place the original order. I resent the e-mail to you this morning. I also PM'd you with a copy of the original e-mail. You should have it this week.
Shipping to Canada takes about 15-20 days.

Thanks,
Jamie

i know, i got all of the above.
im just upset i couldnt watch it make its way over here.
usps service sucks.

edit:
Plate got in yesterday, looks awesome!
cant wait to install. thanks again, JBR FTW!

Last edited:
Thanks for a great week folks! Feel free to order any time day or night; I ship 2x every day.

Thanks,
Jamie

Just fyi. Im finally tracking my MS6 this weekend @ Buttonwillow.

1 long month of track prep, i cant wait to put your SSP to the REAL test. hehe.
anyway, i will prolly want a weighted shift knob after this... im curious what your shift knob color combinations mean like "RED with Black 6 SPD Knob". what is red on it?

Just fyi. Im finally tracking my MS6 this weekend @ Buttonwillow.

1 long month of track prep, i cant wait to put your SSP to the REAL test. hehe.
anyway, i will prolly want a weighted shift knob after this... im curious what your shift knob color combinations mean like "RED with Black 6 SPD Knob". what is red on it?

Nice!! Let me know how you do.

Those are combination's you're looking at Shift Plates and Knobs. If you're looking for knobs I have them in black W/ the pattern, Polished, and Black W/ no pattern. There not on the site individually so shoot me a PM.

Thanks,
Jamie

James ill be contacting you about getting #2717 (car's Production Number) inscribed in the SSP itself instead of the Speed6 thats normally there.. dont know if that possible but its something i want to do while i got everything apart during the build.

James ill be contacting you about getting #2717 (car's Production Number) inscribed in the SSP itself instead of the Speed6 thats normally there.. dont know if that possible but its something i want to do while i got everything apart during the build.

No problem! I can get it in to autocad and send you a PDF for approval when you're ready. It's nice to do a one off from time to time.

Thanks,
Jamie

Back