1st Dyno run 229whp/245wtq

dougefresh_

:
2006 MS6 wwp
I'm working on my stage 2 + TIHSF 93oct map, and I needed some 4th gear WOT runs to work on the map, so I figured the best place to do that was on a dyno. Plus, getting some baseline numbers was nice too =) The vid is linked to my sig now. Only the MAF is calibrated:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_PGNLFy01U

Here are the graphs:

Dyno3_20_2009.jpg

Dyno3_20_2009B.jpg

Last edited:
You are running kinda rich right? Good baseline. Cant wait to see what it does when you get it tuned. :)

You are running kinda rich right? Good baseline. Cant wait to see what it does when you get it tuned. :)

Yeah, very rich and safe! lol. However, I'm also running a little lean (AFR hit just under 16) when I'm going from CL to OL as the delay from switching tables is too long. Forzda pointed this out to me. It's basically when I dip in. I'm gonna adjust the tables, but I gotta read up on ATR on exactly how to do this.

i would have expected higher... im running a dyno this Sat for baseline.
basically stock idk what we run at the wheel... all i did was intake/bpv so should be too far off.

itll be good data to have on hand as i do more.

i would have expected higher... im running a dyno this Sat for baseline.
basically stock idk what we run at the wheel... all i did was intake/bpv so should be too far off.

itll be good data to have on hand as i do more.

That's a smart idea; I wish I had gotten a stock baseline. I wasn't planning on doing any modding until I got the clutch TSB done, and the car was so much better to drive. And now here I am, lol.
If I were you I would make sure I went back to the exact same place for your future runs. Mustang dynos give the lowest numbers, but the most accurate data for tuning, Dynojets give exaggerated numbers, and the one i was on in somewhere in between.... or so I've been told.

I know that my 01 Acura CL-type S had 260hp crank, and only made like 200fwhp but I didn't take that baseline reading. I had her at round 220 wheel with headers, intake, and cbe. I then had her at 267 wheel with a 50 shot of NOS I ran for awhile, and then took it off. I traded that car in towards the MS6 with 90,000 miles on her. The tranny was gone though (recall, design FAIL).

Back