Picture Request: MS3 wheels on a MS6

:
2008 mazdaspeed3 GT
Does anyone know of someone who has MS3 wheels on their MS6? Personally, I like the MS3 wheels more than the MS6 wheels and Im thinking about buying a set.....I just want to make sure it looks good before doing it. Does anyone have pix or can someone photoshop them for me? I dont have my laptop here since its back in Washington, otherwise I would shop them myself......

heres my ride for ya, this was posted somewhere else before, but i guess it got deleted?? and let me know.. ive got and extremely mint set of MS3s in my house, or Ill have this set for sale when these tires are shot? some minor scratches etc.. on these..

Attachments

• CIMG0332.JPG
    CIMG0332.JPG
    721 KB · Views: 950
I just got these MS3 wheels and had them pc'd charcoal metallic to be my new summer set. Ignore the snow!

ms3_2.jpg

ms3_1.jpg

how much for powdercoating?? guys always go cheap out here, and they chip..

and id like to see if anyones just buffed these down for a bare finish.??

how much for powdercoating?? guys always go cheap out here, and they chip..

and id like to see if anyones just buffed these down for a bare finish.??

$300, including an acid strip. I had my stock MS6 wheels done in graphite and 3 years later they are still perfect. No chips whatsoever. But, I go to a very good commercial shop that does a lot of business with the likes of Best Buy.

no offense but i dont like it

speed 6 rims are soo much better then the speed3 rims

Someone asked for a pic and I posted one. I don't believe he asked for your opinion. What is it with you guys that always have to come on and be negative? If you don't like it, don't do it!

I personally dont like the MS6 wheels.....they're too busy for my liking. The MS3 wheels look clean.....Im just not sure now if I like them on the MS6 :( I wanted to keep a stock look going on with my speed6 but after the two pix posted, I think im going to have to go 3rd party :( Thanks guys for posting the pix......

Back