TurninConcepts 06 MS6 GT

Playing around with the new camera. Trying to figure out how to use it.

DSC_0852.JPG

Very clean looking. what color did you use for your rims?? they look really good.. and your front looks extremely low compared to the rear but that could just be the angle of the photo.

It's sitting on a bit of a hill. Plus it's on H&R springs which lower the front a hair more than the rear when no one is in the car. I am going to be raising the front up with some spacers soon though.

Wheels are a gunmetal color.

That's more than a hair lower in front, that thing is kneeling

god that STI is sexy.. a little off topic but.. how do you like it compared to the ms6?? just because i have a ms6 now and the STI is my dream car but im only 20 and dont have the money for it at the current moment. but hopefully soon.

Wow very clean and nice looking 6, the gunmetal rims looks really nice against the black mica. That STI looks pretty nice too.

Post some pics in the Black Mica thread.

god that STI is sexy.. a little off topic but.. how do you like it compared to the ms6?? just because i have a ms6 now and the STI is my dream car but im only 20 and dont have the money for it at the current moment. but hopefully soon.
It's quite different. The MS6 is much nicer inside than the STI. Steering is much sharper on the 6 as well. And that is with every last bushing replaced on the STI. I would never take the 6 on track though as that is where the STI shines.

Back