2004 Mazda Demio 1.5L New to the site.

Looking for a place to buy parts for my Demio. Performance and cosmetic. Any help would be appreciated. I am living in Japan, so I would mostly have to get things online. Thanks!

If you live in Japan, you shouldn't have any problems with getting aftermarket parts for Demio :D

Japanparts.com (you might need to call them several times and ask for stuff, maybe you'll get a discount of some sorts, because their prices are pretty high)
Any AutoExe dealer? (you gotta love the under car braces these guys are selling)
And also Yahoo acutions Japan, you can find a bunch of stuff for the Demio there, and most of them from high rep dealers...
You can also try looking up a Cusco or JUN dealer, these guys have clutches and flywheels for the little Demio (a little pricey but well worth the effort).
For the coilovers you might wanna throw away some more money and get the H&Rs, don't know if the 2 or 3 Japanese manufacturers of coil overs (that I found on Yahoo auctions) come close to H&R's build quality and overall ride...

Other than that... just a little advice: do not change the intake on the car (if possible), you'll get dust particles in the engine and it might cause deposits on the valves and on the cylinder heads... not a good thing at all. If there's any intake solution that I see as reliable, it is a sport panel filter that you can clean and oil every 3000km.

Hope this helps...

www.knightsports.co.jp and talk to Yota, they are on the south side of Tokyo. They have some cool parts for the Demio/Mazda 2 (including a turbo setup and the tuning)

AutoExe makes parts but they do not have a shop to have parts installed. You will have to find a Mazda dealership or a tuner to get the parts installed.

Aragosta makes some good coilovers which are available in the market there. The AutoExe suspensions are manufactured by them as well.

Let me know if you need more information.

-Derrick

Back