Photos after a bath

3xv

Gave the 'ol CX-9 a good wash and wax:
DSC_8519.jpg

DSC_8523.jpg

DSC_8530.jpg

DSC_8521.jpg

Mine too! As soon as this damn trend of being nice and sunny during the week and pouring cats and dogs in the weekends stops here in "Sunny" SoCal.

i think you had the lower black grille painted to red mica... i have same color and my wife and I love it. may I know how much did it cost you to paint it.

just waxed mine too.. eveybody loves it better than my neighbor's new lexus SUV.

CXoo9- $100 is what I paid. I had a hook-up with a local BMW dealership here. The whole front bumper was removed, prepped and painted. Match is perfect. If you are having it done, I would recommend to clarify with the painter that you want the black portion at the end of where the plate holder bolts to be covered (see yellow arrows).

Edgepictures.jpg

TStex-It will be a lot if I were to charge for the cleaning I do when I'm in the mood(nailbyt). Aside from the body, I clean the undercarriage, suspension, brake calipers, suspension arms, mufflers and anything I can see and reach with a soapy rag. (2thumbs)
DSC_8525.jpg

DSC_8566.jpg

(lol2)(rei)you know these pics is only teasing us, but if you look at it in person "wuuu Huuuu"she shines even in the dark!! good wash 3xv! ummm....you don't mind if i copy that front paint work? very nice

fellowkilla-I Don't mind at all (2thumbs). In my opinion, that front portion of the bumper should have been painted from the factory :D.

Okay, I'll be honest, I did not do it myself, but I did have the wife's CX-9 detailed today. The place I go to does everything, oil change, fuel, and detail. They even picked it up and dropped it off. The detail only set me back $60, and it came out awesome.

"TStex-It will be a lot if I were to charge for the cleaning I do when I'm in the mood. Aside from the body, I clean the undercarriage, suspension, brake calipers, suspension arms, mufflers and anything I can see and reach with a soapy rag."

I want to see some pic's of the undercarriage, suspension and others too !!!
(hump) I need these pic's so when i inform my wife she has car duty, I will have some standards for comparison (dark) that is, if the under pinning is reall clean too.(eek2)

Oh Yes, Happy Easter to all. Don't eat too many Chocolate Eggs.

tstex-I'll post the undercarriage next clean I do. Make sure she wears safety glasses when she crawls under the vehicle because soapy water can get in her eyes (speaking from expereince) (shady) :D.

tstex-As requested

Here are some pics of the rear undercarriage of our 1yr. and 4 months old CX-9 taken today (a tad dirty, because this was cleaned last friday):
DSC_8694.jpg

DSC_8693.jpg

DSC_8692.jpg

Latest posts

Back