Great Customer Service

nynhex

I wanted to drop a quick note of thanks to CorkSport.

I had ordered an Intake for my MS3 mid-February but unfortunately some parts were on backorder. Derrick was very communicative and explained the situation but I went through with my order anyways.

Parts were supposed to be in this past week and my order shipped on the 23rd but there was a small breakdown of communication within the CorkSport camp. I contacted Derrick who let me know he'd find out exactly what's going on and get back to me.

Sure enough I received a call and he apologized for the mix-up and personally dropped off my package at the airport terminal and expedited the shipping for a Saturday delivery.

I just received my intake today and it looks great. I can't wait to get some time this week to install it and give it a day in court.

I wanted to say thanks to Derrick and CorkSport for listening to the consumer's needs and market demand and demonstrating superlative customer service.

Now if only they'd finish 2nd gen R&D on the downpipe so I can get my hands on one of those!

I ordered my part on 16th also and had the exact opposite outcome. I have received emails from Derrick letting me know they won't ship until March. He did want to up sell me on the powder coating for an extra $10 though.

I wish they would have their site show when parts are out of stock and these thing won't happen.

Deadem,

I don't know the specifics of your order, but I do know that we operate on a first in, first out principle here, so there's a good chance (I've certainly seen it before) where nynhex was right on the end of the stock and you ordered after he did. We're doing our best to keep things in stock and get parts out to our customers asap.

Jason
CorkSport

Deadem,

I don't know the specifics of your order, but I do know that we operate on a first in, first out principle here, so there's a good chance (I've certainly seen it before) where nynhex was right on the end of the stock and you ordered after he did. We're doing our best to keep things in stock and get parts out to our customers asap.

Jason
CorkSport

I'm typically not redundant, but Corksport was very communicative with their stock levels via Email/PM/Phone. I bugged them quite a bit actually, but each time I corresponded with them it was with the utmost professionalism.

It should also be noted that I ordered way before the backordered parts had arrived. So as Jason mentioned, it may have been just a First-in/First-out situation.

Hope all works out, Corksport definitely takes care of their customers.

Maybe you did order before I actually ordered on the 15th of Feb but I know it was President's Day. The upsell on the powder coating really bothered me because I have no idea if or when they will send the parts and they are trying to get me to spend more.

If the parts are out of stock I wish the parts would reflect it. I could order a the part now and it could be April or May before the new order would get shipped. You did inform me that you were out of stock but that was only when a week have passed. Then I received another update about it shipping on March 3rd the 1st email said it was to ship Feb 19th.

nynhex I am glad that it all worked out for you and I have heard nothing but good things about Corksport as a company that is why I decided to give them my business. Maybe I just have bad luck.

Maybe you did order before I actually ordered on the 15th of Feb but I know it was President's Day. The upsell on the powder coating really bothered me because I have no idea if or when they will send the parts and they are trying to get me to spend more.

If the parts are out of stock I wish the parts would reflect it. I could order a the part now and it could be April or May before the new order would get shipped. You did inform me that you were out of stock but that was only when a week have passed. Then I received another update about it shipping on March 3rd the 1st email said it was to ship Feb 19th.

nynhex I am glad that it all worked out for you and I have heard nothing but good things about Corksport as a company that is why I decided to give them my business. Maybe I just have bad luck.

I indeed ordered before the 15th. Actually prior to the 12th I believe. All companies will offer you other options. Personally if I was offered powdercoating on my inlet pipe, I would have jumped on it. I didn't now it was an option. I'm in love with the anodizing on the maf housing as it is.

An online inventory system that updates in real-time would be great for CS and all vendors. But even with an inventory system like that there will be errors. It's human nature.

I hope it all works out for you and that you enjoy your products! Sounds like an isolated incident for you, but I'm sure it'll smooth out soon!

I ordered mine on the 9th...had a couple emails back and forth with Derrick. mine was supposed to ship on the 23rd as well but didnt.

anyway, Derrick left me a voicemail while I was at worrk...anyway, long story short he returned my call after business hours. impressive(2thumbs)

I dont have my intake yet, but i am pleased despite the month delay.

Good people those corksport folks...

Back