MS CAI Replacement Filter Suggestions

needforspeed6

:
07 Mazdaspeed 6
Hey Guys,

Last year I cleaned my MS CAI air filter and had to wait for it to dry before I could re-install in on the intake. To avoid the wait time, I would like to buy a second filter and was wondering if anyone had any suggestions of a good air filter to buy. Brand and part# of suggested replacement would be appreciated. Thanks!

Amsoil Ea Filter. Get one with a larger surface area than the Dryflow one too (it'll have filter media in a W shape and not have the plastic top like the Dryflow).

Thanks for the useless reply.

no problem. get a sense of humor btw.
fyi, i was half serious, if ur area isnt wet, many O' ppl have done this temporarily.

ur question is as easy as google typing, if a temporary filter is all you need it really doesnt matter what you use. that is unless you plan to forget to change it back...

Same as tunersteve said, Amsoil is the way to go, I'm going to get a longer filter when I do my custom sri, possibly a 9inch media height. I think it's gonna be pretty sick.

any reports on the longer filter making any positive differences? I just upgraded to a dry filter (AEM) and the sound is deeper and catches a lot more crap then my fujita filter did. CUrious about the longer filters though so if anyone does this please post findings. thank you!

Back