CorkSport Power Series Mazdaspeed6 Cat Back Exhaust

CorkSport

2010 Mazdaspeed 3
Authorized Vendor
:
All Mazdas!
The CorkSport Mazdaspeed 6 exhaust is constructed from polished 80mm 304 SS and is TIG welded. We use flange connections for the installation for the junctions of the exhaust system. To gain extra clearance at the rear valence the 80mm tips are ovaled.

Ate-6-10612430982784a182ca6c305b.jpg

This exhaust fits all of the 2006-2007 Mazdaspeed 6 models.

Speed6%20Exhaust%20Installed%20800-600.jpg

Below are various video clips of the CorkSport Mazdaspeed 6 Exhaust.

Exhaust at an idle

Exhaust free reving

Driving from a stop

Interior clip while driving

There are several options available with this exhaust when combined with our Power Series Downpipe and racepipes including the recently released High Flow Cat Racepipe for the Mazdaspeed 6.

-Derrick

I have this system . . . sounds awesome. But I cannot get rid of the damn rattle with the exhaust valances. Ive purchased the CorkSport hangers, Ive tried everything. I refuse to remove the valances, it cheapens the appearance.

I have this system . . . sounds awesome. But I cannot get rid of the damn rattle with the exhaust valances. Ive purchased the CorkSport hangers, Ive tried everything. I refuse to remove the valances, it cheapens the appearance.

Check out post #8 from Fordza. You can keep the bezels in the bumper with a little bit of work if you are not able to get everything centered up.

http://www.mazdas247.com/forum/showthread.php?t=123775749

-Derrick

no unfortunately not. it seems to be hitting something other then the valences. Im going to snap a pic and send it over, maybe you've got a better idea?

Send me a picture to my Derrick at CorkSport.com email address

-Derrick

I have the catback on mine plus the test pipe that matches the system, coupled with the blue urethane hangers, painted flat black and trimmed the valance inserts.
completely awesome and good sounds

Someone screwed up in purchasing and did not get the pieces we needed to get them together.

-Derrick

Back