Does anyone have the Mazda Cargo Tray?

cx9rb

The 2010 accessories brochure says it works with 3rd up, down or split. How does this work when the 3rd row is up; does the mat fold up the back of the seat?

Thanks.

There is a part number and price on MazdaUsa.com, but it is not yet available to purchase. Should be in a couple months. It should fit older models as well.

yeah, I've been calling every two weeks to see if it's available yet. I've been told that new items get released around the beginning of the month. It comes in five pieces and stays on with third row up or down. And if you look at the pic on the mazda website, it looks like the five pieces are the main cargo area with third row up; left side of third row; right side of third row; and each of the small side storage areas. i read on here somewhere that California dealerships would get them first. Please post pics if you peeps in Cali get it before the rest of us!

Thats funny...perhaps the state that gets the least amount of bad weather gets first dibs on the "all weather cargo tray"....LOL, lucky for me!

It will really work nice on the 2010s, which no longer have the fuzzy 'carpet' on the sides of the cargo area. Only the flat parts that the new cover attaches to are carpet now.

That's nice. If I really had one complaint other than the roof rack, it's the flimsy, thin carpet.

Is this what you mean?

10_CX-9_CargoTray.jpg

If so, then its cool. But I have the cargo mat that has the velcro partitions and those are SOOO useful for me.

Last edited:
Just picked up a new 2010 CX-9 with the cargo tray installed. djjr50's pic is accurate. Comes in 5 sections: one across the floor of the cargo area behind third row seats, and two each on the backs of the split row third row seats. When third row is folded, the sections on the seat backs are now on the floor, and the extra bits cover the crack between the third-row seat backs (now folded down) and the rear cargo area. The overlapping sections of mat mean that it's not watertight, but still useful and better than carpet.

They're held onto the seat backs by velcro, so if dealer hadn't "installed" these, it looks to be trivial to DIY.

I just got one of these. Not impressed at all. I wrote up my experiences in the "husky liner" thread.

Back