MSP 80mm Exhaust Group Buy...

_Jason

:
2010 Mazdaspeed3
I'm starting a 1% off per person Group Buy for our 80mm Power Series Exhaust System. I want to get more of these out on the market so you guys can hear about how nice they are, how they sound in person, etc. It's an excellent exhaust system and it needs some more face time with our customers.

1 person buys, 1% off. 10 people buy, 10% off. Cap at 10%. 40 people buy, they all get 10% off.

Discount Currently at: 3%
Current Price Non-catalyst version: 484.03
Current Price High Flow Catalyst version: 678.03

1.mike2225
2.neysha_eddie
3.o0n8

Jason

Last edited:
it starts behind the j pipe
the j pipe is...the pipe thats shaped like a j lol here is a list in order of the engine
exhaust mani-->turbo-->S pipe-->j pipe-->CS exhaust-->environment

I've got the powerseries and I really like the response my car has now. Looks good too!

it starts behind the j pipe
the j pipe is...the pipe thats shaped like a j lol here is a list in order of the engine
exhaust mani-->turbo-->S pipe-->j pipe-->CS exhaust-->environment

j pipe back

Alright hold the phone...so we would have to use the oem s-pipe AND j-pipe with this system correct? On the Vibrant, it replaced everything except for the s-pipe...but everybody still calls it a turbo back. So if I am right, then the 80mm + the corksport downpipe (linked below) = turbo back exhaust, right?

http://www.corksport.com/corksport-power-series-downpipe-mazdaspeed-protege.html

The discount is for the price of the product only, not for the shipping charge. To agree with the clarified posts above, this exhaust starts after the J-pipe. If you would want to have a full turboback exhaust, you could purchase our downpipe and this exhaust and get that.

Cutoff date: Feb 24. If you're anxious to have us ship the exhaust to you prior to that and are on the list, call us and we'll work something out. 360-260-2675.

Thanks,

Jason

Last edited:
Ricktalife I would just stick with the vibrant that has the jpipe on it, I will be looking for one too soon

Yea now that I found that out I am quite sad. Nevertheless this new 80mm sounds sexy as s*** and I'm sure can produce just as much power as my Vibrant, but there isn't really a point in me switching to a shorter system just for a different sound.

Y does that new CS DOWNPIPE look soo ****** beefie

Probably because it's black haha.

Latest posts

Back