CorkSport Power Series 99-03.5 Protege Exhaust

CorkSport

2010 Mazdaspeed 3
Authorized Vendor
:
All Mazdas!
The CorkSport Power Series exhaust for the 99-03 Protege has an option for all models of the car. There are several options available for the exhaust system including a Protege 5 specific fit version and the new 80mm model for the Mazdaspeed Protege. Our exhaust will fit the 1.6 and 1.8 model Proteges.

99p-6-100.jpg

The exhausts connect at the ball pivot section under the oil pan using the OEM spring and bolt setup to allow for the engine movement. The CorkSport Mazda 3 exhaust is constructed from polished 304 SS and is TIG welded. We use flange connections for the installation for the junctions of our exhaust.

Here are several video clips on youtube for the exhaust systems

80mm Mazdaspeed Protege Exhaust at idle and driving from a stop

80mm Mazdaspeed Protege Exhaust wide open throttle run

80mm Mazdaspeed Protege Exhaust wide open throttle run and idle

60mm Exhaust system at idle on a Mazdaspeed Protege Turbo installed Protege at idle

Last edited:
T3 down pipe

I was looking thru the marketplace and couldn't find a T3 CS downpipe, do you know if Corksport still makes that?

only if you guys made an 80MM DP. It would make myself and alot of other people really happy.

Hey, can you PM on a price for a 80MM exhaust with a cat, and your downpipe, so I can see how much $ I need.

Thanks,
Kyle

Yeah it'll work with the AWR oilpan. Worked on a MSP that we replaced the CS 65mm exhaust on). We replaced it with a CS 80mm exhaust and that fit also.

only if you guys made an 80MM DP. It would make myself and alot of other people really happy.

it's on his to do list check out the other post on this exhaust. I put up quick photo crops that I think they might be trying to work with.

Last edited by a moderator:
it's on his to do list check out the other post on this exhaust. I put up quick photo crops that I think they might be trying to work with.

Did;nt know there was another thread...

I probsbly won't be able to afford one anyways, but it would be nice to see a reputable company that actually suports mazda the way CS does to make a 3" DP

I was going to place an order later on tonight for the 80mm catless exhaust! What exhaust does the silver msp in the video have? does it have the highflow cat or silencer? i like the way it sounds!

Last edited:
I should be ordering a downpipe and 80mm with cat in about 2 weeks. Can u send me a PM about a price shipped to 19464?

I'm thinking about ordering a Corksport Power Series exhaust for my P5 to replace my GReddy. Can someone PM me a good price? (2thumbs)

Back