WTB Front Bump, Exhaust, Suspension

Hey guys I just wanted to throw out a feeler as I was in a car accident this weekend and gonna need some parts for my car. I have an 03 Blue Mazdaspeed protege. I had a 3" turbo back Ion exhaust and my down pipe and I believe it was the mid pipe that got crushed. So you got one let me know. Or if you can suggest a place to get a new one I will check those out too. I'm also looking for a front bumper, mirrors, spoiler taillight. Next my suspension is ****** up...idk exactly what is bent as I haven't gotten it on a lift yet and I only know the basics about suspension. But I'm hoping to do an aftermarket suspension setup so please let me know if you have a set up or what and where to get one. Thanks for all the help.

ebay? haha i usually google stuff first and hope it takes me to ebay. hope that helps i know it was useless info lol. good luck man.

is the axle back any good? Trade ya some progress lowering springs for it if youre interested.

I don't know for sure yet. I'm definately wanting to keep my 3in turbo back tho. So just really looking for replacement parts for that.

Ok didn't know if you were gonna try to get pieces to replace or just get a whole new exhaust. Check out the vendors on here.

Back