my m2

yeymom2

hi my name is jon blankinship. im from bogota. colombia.i have a mazda 2 2008 5 doors with 17s rims, tintal windows,black emblem,hids, radio pionner 4150 dvd with 2 subwoffer 15 crossfire look de pictures, am sorry but my english is soo bad.. look the page of my group and the forum.www.bogotaracingteam.com
SDC10521.jpg

SDC10518.jpg

SDC10522.jpg

SDC10591.jpg

SDC10589.jpg

SDC10585.jpg

SDC10543.jpg

SDC10547.jpg

SDC10541.jpg

SDC10542.jpg

que tal hermano... buena nave!!! (yippy)

How to paint the emblems black? the dvd screen kit is made or prefabricated home? the drawer of the speakers is carbon fiber?

que tal hermano... buena nave!!! (yippy)

How to paint the emblems black? the dvd screen kit is made or prefabricated home? the drawer of the speakers is carbon fiber?
emblems black put a black papel with use de vinils of the lateral cars..the dvd screen is prefabricated with the people of the sound... and the drawer of the speakers is in a vinil cuero copy carbon fiber do you speak spanish?

emblems black put a black papel with use de vinils of the lateral cars..the dvd screen is prefabricated with the people of the sound... and the drawer of the speakers is in a vinil cuero copy carbon fiber do you speak spanish?

claro hermano.. soy de su pais vecino, panama...

welcome

Back