FS: MSP Part Out. FMIC, CAI, UNICHIP, 440, etc...

Well, I've decided to part out my MSP. So here goes a list of all the parts that are ready to ship. All prices include shipping. Some items will not be shipped and are for local pick up only.

1. Hiboost FMIC Kit. All hardware included. Some custom peices. Works Great......................................SOLD
2. CAI. Injen Cold Air Intake...........................................................................................................SOLD
3. Unichip. Manufacter settings with boost actuator...........................................................................SOLD
4. 440 Injectors............................................................................................................................SOLD
5. 2-Step from N2MB.com...............................................................................................................SOLD
6. Medieval Rear Motor Mount. Used. In great shape..........................................................................SOLD
7. GTX Gearset. Same as the ones being sold at PG. Brand New Never used...........................................SOLD
8. FCD. Bought from another user...................................................................................................SOLD
9. NEW Front Rotors. Aftermarket.....................................................................................................SOLD
10. Stock Midpipe. Used. Works Great................................................................................................SOLD
11. Stock Intake Manifold Used...........................................................................................................SOLD
12. Aem Tru Boost. Boost Controller & Guage. 3 easy to change settings..............................................SOLD
13. Stock EGR Valve. Used...........................................................................................................SOLD

All Payments will go through Paypal.
Shipping out of the US may have additional cost.

*Here is a link to my other post with additional items for sale*
http://www.mazdas247.com/forum/showthread.php?t=123769819

Attachments

• DSCF0330.JPG
    DSCF0330.JPG
    28.9 KB · Views: 479
  • DSCF0331.JPG
    DSCF0331.JPG
    49.1 KB · Views: 490
  • DSCF0332.JPG
    DSCF0332.JPG
    38.5 KB · Views: 446
  • DSCF0333.JPG
    DSCF0333.JPG
    35 KB · Views: 478
  • DSCF0334.JPG
    DSCF0334.JPG
    38.5 KB · Views: 453
Last edited:
More Pictures

Attachments

• DSCF0336.JPG
    DSCF0336.JPG
    46.3 KB · Views: 451
  • DSCF0335.JPG
    DSCF0335.JPG
    36.2 KB · Views: 439
  • DSCF0337.JPG
    DSCF0337.JPG
    50.3 KB · Views: 612
  • DSCF0338.JPG
    DSCF0338.JPG
    41.5 KB · Views: 489
  • DSCF0339.jpg
    DSCF0339.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 468
Last edited:
How much to take the gear set and put it in one of your trannys? also does any of them have a welded diff?

Ser Cyclops....PM'ed. None of the LSD's are welded, just stock.

sorry to be a stickler, but can we get dated signs in the pics? And how long will it take you to get them up? I'll lock this down tomorrow if I don't get an ETA...

also, may be interested in the unichip come tax time.

Last edited:
That uni chip is calling my name lol, but I don't know to much about those only that its a stand alone. Are they kind of the same idea as the ss afc? Can they run 7-8 psi?

That uni chip is calling my name lol, but I don't know to much about those only that its a stand alone. Are they kind of the same idea as the ss afc? Can they run 7-8 psi?

Unichip is a piggyback that uses all stock wiring and connections and it has a low and high boost setting. Low boost being stock I believe and high boost being 10 psi with a 13 psi spike. Unichip is not user friendly when it comes to tuning. You have to send it to a shop that does tuning for it. Depending on the shop, things may get a little pricey but the price to tune it isn't that bad.

correct, it is a piggyback, NOT a standalone, and it is plug and play on the ECU.
low boost is stock-ish... high is supposed to be around 10, but it does spike, and is also kinda mod dependant. and it is not just "not user friendly" its not end user tunable, at all.
things may get a little pricey but the price to tune it isn't that bad.
what do you mean by this... I'm confused. getting a custom tune on it isn't cheap.

I'm definitely not 100% on it... but I can't even bother lookin at it seriously until I figure out refund money allocation.

Suprised that the FMIC is still for sale... Wait til summer....Then you'll need it, haha.

Back