Wtb: SSAFC v2 and wbo2 OR Unichip, DG CF Gauge Surround

i aint scared of the evil monkey.. ill chris griffin his ass.. haha.. hopefully u find what you are looking for..

not lookin good. I don't wanna pay retail for one of these.. honestly I may go grab a unichip, my mods basically match the stock map.. i dunno.

unichip arent bad man! they get bad rap b/c u cant tune them yourselves.. but whats wrong with plugging something in and getting near 35 hp?

I'd prefer to be able to adjust the tune, but seeing as my mods goal basically line up with the unichips factory tune, it wouldn't be a terrible solution. then I'd just need a gemini hood and the right wheels, and rush's car would basically have a twin brother. lol
plus it would take care of the boost controller I've been considering since I put the forge back in and lost about 4 psi due to a resolved leak. LOL

crap... k, editing post. lol

I'm liking the name change actually!

Good luck finding that stuff. Honestly, you might be better off just buying a new SSAFC because any that you find used are still going to be expensive...

i'm not in a hurry, and up until a month or so ago afcs and unichips were changing hands like crazy. if I can pick someone else's up, that'll help them move on to the next best thing.. so i'll sit tight for a bit. Hell, I don't even have the money for this in my hand yet! lol

I had way more mods (plus methanol) than whats on the stock Unichip tune, and it ran great with the unichip. I wouldn't worry about it, your mods don't have to match what it is tuned for. If your AF's are good, you're fine.

Back