Front Strut Bars

Forsale: I took Pics for someone else but that person has not gotten back to me...so they are up for grabs

CP 3 Point Front Strut Bar not painted. I can bead blast before shipping.
Asking 200.00 Shipped OR Best Offer

Custom Front Strut Bar with a Weapon R Engine Dampener..
Asking 240.00 Shipped OR Best Offer

Shipping only in the Lower US

Attachments

• 100_4087.JPG
    100_4087.JPG
    285.9 KB · Views: 283
  • 100_4090.JPG
    100_4090.JPG
    337.8 KB · Views: 217
  • 100_4092.JPG
    100_4092.JPG
    354.2 KB · Views: 205
  • 100_4091.JPG
    100_4091.JPG
    369.3 KB · Views: 197
  • 100_4088.JPG
    100_4088.JPG
    325.1 KB · Views: 174
wow Cp's are hard to come buy. good luck with the sale.

+1, this is the first one i've seen for sale. I actually like it more than my gt spec and I paid $150 for mine. I would be all over this if I didint have all the gt spec peices. Bump for a bad ass part for a good price...

+1, this is the first one i've seen for sale. I actually like it more than my gt spec and I paid $150 for mine. I would be all over this if I didint have all the gt spec peices. Bump for a bad ass part for a good price...
I'll take the GTSpec off your hands if you wanna move to this...

I'm happy with my gt spec. I got to match. Like black shoes, bleck belt. But protofile has a gtspec group buy... Sorry op... You shouldent have any problem offloading these parts. The orange one looks like the corksport...

BuMp BuMp BuMp BuMp BuMp BuMp BuMp BuMp BuMp BuMp BuMp BuMp BuMp
BuMp BuMp BuMp BuMp BuMp BuMp BuMp BuMp BuMp BuMp BuMp BuMp BuMp

do you still have the cp strut bar. my birthday is coming up and i might get it. also what would shipping be to 11756

Would I be able to mount that Weapon-R engine dampener if I have a GT Spec Strut bar? I'm interested in it, if so...

yeah, looks like the side that mounts to the pass side engine mount.

Good call. So then the other end of the dampener attaches to the top of the passenger strut mount? Would there be another mounting bracket needed for @ the strut mount, too?

The Strut Bar in the picture is a Corksport bar (the aluminium bar) and the Strut mounting brackets as well as the Bracket that attaches to the Passenger mount were made by ME. I did not like the AWR original brackets that came with the kit. I felt like the material was too thin for the purpose. So I made my own integrating into the brackets instead of being sandwiched between something.

To answer ur earlier question u would need to make a strut tower bracket (it was a Cheap flimsy L shaped bracket that get sandwiched between the strut tower and wat ever strut bar u have) and the upright bracket to mount the Damper w/ the GTSpec bar u have..

At this time i am not separating the pieces.

Good call. So then the other end of the dampener attaches to the top of the passenger strut mount? Would there be another mounting bracket needed for @ the strut mount, too?

So would I get the bracket that mounts to the motor mount studs, with the dampener?

Let me know. I'll see how much $$ it would run me to fab up a bracket for the strut tower to use with the GT Spec Bar.

Back