Autosocks for 245/50/R20 GT trim wheels

So I noticed that Autosocks does not have a fitment for the 2008 GT trim wheels (245/50/R20) yet they have it for larger and smaller sized wheels and tire widths. I called them hoping to get a "you might try this size" and got nowhere. Tire Rack would not help me either. I googled a bit and found that the European market has fitment but the numbering (and maybe the actual product) is different though it looks identical in every way.

So I ran some spreadsheet calcs on the various fitment sizes vs real tire dimensions and found that the Autosock 785 should fit just fine. If anyone has experience with this please post up. Regardless, I will post back here on how they fit.

Sweet, please let us know how they fit. I'm interested in a solution like this that I can use once or twice a year on my AWD GT because I don't what to have to swap tires etc. These seem like the perfect solution, hopefully they fit!

I would hope an AWD wouldn't need them! I'll let you know. FYI the European market has this size listed but their Autosock numbering system is different. The fit in Europe is an Autosock 697. My calcs led me to a 785 in the North American market.

Sorry for the horrible response time. The 785's did not workout. They kept coming off in icy conditions. I contacted Autosock and they said they would have gone with the 775. I really like the complete smoothness of them though. I may pony up and try ordering the 697's from Europe.

Back