WTB: MSP Racing Hart center caps

prettty sure they're either 35 or 45 a pop at the dealer. online mazda parts should have them as well. i need one too actually

prettty sure they're either 35 or 45 a pop at the dealer. online mazda parts should have them as well. i need one too actually

Yeah it sucks. I think some as$hole stole mine. They're on there pretty good and I don't remember hitting anything that would have knocked it off.

FYI for others looking for the center caps: my Mazda stealership told me $16 each for the caps. Not bad!

At that price order all that they can get you because they cost ~$50.00.

They probably quote you for regular protege center caps...

At that price order all that they can get you because they cost ~$50.00.

They probably quote you for regular protege center caps...

Yeah that's what I was worried about, but the guy said his list showed 4 different caps that supposedly covered every Protege model and not one was over $16. We'll see when I go in though...

MSP Center Cap: B33M-37-190 Approx: $64 each
MP3 Center Cap: BN7H-37-192 Approx: $32 each

What was the big difference with the MP3 caps? I might just buy a whole set of those and sell my 3 MSP caps to some of you guys that might need 1 or 2 (like me...).

It appears you were right and the part guy from yesterday didn't know what he was talking about. He quoted me $71.67 for MSP caps and $100 for MP3 caps. FYI, he told me the part numbers you posted are flip flopped: 190 should be for the MP3 and 192 for the MSP. I'm not in a hurry to spend $70 for a stinking center cap. I wish some jerk off hadn't stolen it in the first place!

It appears you were right and the part guy from yesterday didn't know what he was talking about. He quoted me $71.67 for MSP caps and $100 for MP3 caps. FYI, he told me the part numbers you posted are flip flopped: 190 should be for the MP3 and 192 for the MSP. I'm not in a hurry to spend $70 for a stinking center cap. I wish some jerk off hadn't stolen it in the first place!

you sure someone stole it or the retards balancing your wheels never put it back on?

you sure someone stole it or the retards balancing your wheels never put it back on?

Haha, I'm assuming someone stole it. I did just have new tires put on a couple months ago, but the cap just disappeared a few days ago. Would they even take the caps off for balancing?

Haha, I'm assuming someone stole it. I did just have new tires put on a couple months ago, but the cap just disappeared a few days ago. Would they even take the caps off for balancing?

Yes they have to remove the caps to balance those bad boys.

Edit: See what I mean.. not the best picture but they have to remove the center cap to put the rod through the tire.

[
Balancer_EEWB526CLarge.jpg

Last edited:
What was the big difference with the MP3 caps? I might just buy a whole set of those and sell my 3 MSP caps to some of you guys that might need 1 or 2 (like me...).

Do me a favor, email this guy a link to this image and the let him know that Focus calls him a tool and a thief. Cause that's what he is.
Part numbers are correct like I wrote them.

P1010027.jpg

Tell him to look at the box on the right, that's what it came in.

As for the pricing, that's where he is a crook.

Part Number: B33M37190 List Price Your Price
CAP, CENTER
$82.66 $64.45

Part Number: BN7H37192 List Price Your Price
Wheels - Covers and trim - Center cap -
$45.79 $35.71

Back