Kicker22705's Mazdaspeed Protege Partout

give me that turbo

why r you selling your parts??? sell me that turbo you have??/ jk so your just selling some parts right???

why r you selling your parts??? sell me that turbo you have??/ jk so your just selling some parts right???
(boom07)
its a part out, meaning hes selling the car and returning to stock, or he totalled it.
so yes, hes selling parts.
if youre asking if hes going to sell OEM stuff you should ask that. if he totalled the car probably, if hes selling the car probably not

its an microtech LT8s in a microtech LT10s shell. I got one of the last LT8s, before they got rid of it for the LT10s. Its not an LT10s tho, it doens't have the options the LT10s have.

its an microtech LT8s in a microtech LT10s shell. I got one of the last LT8s, before they got rid of it for the LT10s. Its not an LT10s tho, it doens't have the options the LT10s have.

great stuff :) and a truly honest seller... Sure did look like an LT10... hehe well i guess it is but just with LT8 guts

both blitz and the hks boost gauges are electronic. both require a meter link interface in order work, doesn't work w/o one. everything works and comes with parts needed.

right now i'm trying to sell he hks as a set, and the blitz as a set.

Back