FS issues with Artur1976, buyer beware

Please note that Artur1976 tried to scam me. I paid for an exhaust manifold and Greddy EBC back in EARLY NOVEMBER and he claimed that he shipped it too. After a month of waiting, I decided to send him another message asking what's up. He said he forgot about me and said he would send it the next day.

He made a reply last week in his thread saying that my items were shipped USPS priority to me, but it has been more than a week and I have yet to receive it.

I just opened a dispute on Paypal today because he hasn't replied to me with the receipt.

just checked his thread now and he says the exhaust manifold is BACK UP FOR SALE.

I sent him numerous PMs and he didn't respond.

Becareful and dont' be scammed by him!

Here are his 2 threads:
http://www.mazdas247.com/forum/showthread.php?t=123759271
http://www.mazdas247.com/forum/showthread.php?t=123758299

I hope PayPal recovers my money...:(

I still have all correspondence through PMs.

yeah i had seen this starting to develop... i know solo had mentioned that he hadnt seen his EBC, then artur still put up a thread, one of which is selling a complete MSP turbo setup. that and the partout are pretty large... and the only thing marked as received in there is an alternator people should definitely be cautious.

Last edited:
I am not out to scam anyone!!! I have been here for years and I am vendor on an MR2 forum with over 500 feedbacks.

I failed to ship your parts. You will have a refund via pay pal. Sorry about all this.

Yes, and you assured me TWICE that the parts WERE SHIPPED. You didn't even have the decency to tell me the parts were not shipped yet.

If you're not a scammer, then what are you? How long were you planning to wait before shipping my stuff? Until I forget about them?

solo, if you want to forward me the PMs I'll put em up in the mod section in the event that this needs to be escalated. Lets give him a couple days to process the refund before we proceed though.

Paypal isn't that much of a PITA, they help when they can.. when he issues the refund the buyer will get the whole amount so I don't see why the seller would need to pay more because of Paypal.

for holding his money for a month or more? I'd be pretty pissed if someone held my money, stopped me from being able to spend that money on actually getting what I needed... and then just said "oops, here you go, my bad". I don't expect it from the seller, but if life were fair, thats how it would be IMO. Its not, oh well.

I am not out to scam anyone!!! I have been here for years and I am vendor on an MR2 forum with over 500 feedbacks.

I failed to ship your parts. You will have a refund via pay pal. Sorry about all this.

You failed to ship his parts for whatever reason, but you didn't fail to post on this forum though. You have the time to post why, you should have time to ship his parts.

Exactly how do you forget to ship someone's parts after they pay you. I'm sorry, there are no excuses....Especially if you're a (VENDOR) on another car forum.

for holding his money for a month or more? I'd be pretty pissed if someone held my money, stopped me from being able to spend that money on actually getting what I needed... and then just said "oops, here you go, my bad". I don't expect it from the seller, but if life were fair, thats how it would be IMO. Its not, oh well.

...and then apparently put the parts back up for sale...??? What is with the bad selling going on here lately?

I had some shipping issues as well but he resolved mine fairly quickly.

Good luck to the OP.

solo, if you want to forward me the PMs I'll put em up in the mod section in the event that this needs to be escalated. Lets give him a couple days to process the refund before we proceed though.

I have sent you the PMs. If you need, I can give you my login and PS so you can view it all.

I should mention the scammer edited his post (where he says it was shipped USPS Priority) yesterday.
http://www.mazdas247.com/forum/showpost.php?p=4973741&postcount=68

PS. I have not received any REFUND yet.

Look I got lazy/busy and failed to ship your parts, no I did not intend to take this long. I usualy ship parts very fast.

You will get a refund. Let's not blow this out of proportions.

Yes I reposted the part for sale and no shipping to Canada this time.

Look I got lazy/busy and failed to ship your parts, no I did not intend to take this long. I usualy ship parts very fast.

You will get a refund. Let's not blow this out of proportions.

Yes I reposted the part for sale and no shipping to Canada this time.

The refund should definitely have been completed before the item was relisted... and lazy/busy is NO excuse. You can't accept money if you don't intend to follow through with the sale.. as a vendor, it should be completely unacceptable in your own eyes.

I had every intention to ship the parts on time.

I had to relist it so I can have money for refund. But looks my threads are getting closed.

wait wait....so you used the money and are now broke so you are reselling the item so you can refund the original person who bought it, wow thats just plain ****** up.

Back