Need Stock Turbo for 2003.5 msp

clearly youre new here and looking for a turbo since you probably blew the stocker.
i hope you want to get involved in the community - its very rewarding.

but one piece of advice: look into an upgrade. a lot of time theyre cheaper and can be rebuilt if something happens in the future. its up to you if you want to dig around here to learn about it, or just buy the expensive non-rebuildable t25.

GT25rs (ball bearing) is not simply rebuilt. You have to buy a new CHRA, not just cheap seals like the old Garrett journal bearing turbos. You can however find cheap (FWD only) Garrett T25's (journal bearing) on various web sites. PM if you want info on where to find these. You'll just have to clock the turbo a bit for it to fit.

I have a garrett t25 from a sr20 and yeah I had to clock my a bit aswell to fit, but becareful you can pinch the seal and have a small oil leak, and that my friend is no bueno lol,best of luck trying to find that turbo

Any turbo from a fwd Bluebird, Avenir, Pulsar GTI-R (all Nissan) will work with clocking and intercooler pipe modding. You could prob find a rebuilt t28 off a Pulsar for like $250 on a Sr20 Forum.

Back