Dyno video of my MS6

o no all i had in that dyno was a intake and cbe... dp/ap im getting in the next month...i just put the tmic last week...but carlson aka crlsnlopes he had a testpipe/3.25 tmic/manifold/n cobb map i forget which one and he put down 248hp 267trq i believe somewhere around there so i mean 30hp more is good it was on a mustang dyno which has the lowest numbers of all the dynos i believe...there was a supra there that i saw put down 457hp on a dynojet and at this dyno put down 396hp and a evo that put down 356hp on a dynojet only put down 326 at this dyno so when i get the ap im going to dyno it again on the same dyno and im hoping for 230hp-280trq goal is to get over 300trq by the end of next year :)

did someone mention my name..i need a protune bad
page-0002.jpg

dyno.jpg

o no all i had in that dyno was a intake and cbe... dp/ap im getting in the next month...i just put the tmic last week...but carlson aka crlsnlopes he had a testpipe/3.25 tmic/manifold/n cobb map i forget which one and he put down 248hp 267trq i believe somewhere around there so i mean 30hp more is good it was on a mustang dyno which has the lowest numbers of all the dynos i believe...there was a supra there that i saw put down 457hp on a dynojet and at this dyno put down 396hp and a evo that put down 356hp on a dynojet only put down 326 at this dyno so when i get the ap im going to dyno it again on the same dyno and im hoping for 230hp-280trq goal is to get over 300trq by the end of next year :)

Lol screw the TQ we have too much tq for our own good.

Good numbers i guess eh. Even though that's what a Stock MS6 should dyno. Mustang dyno's always read about 10-20whp less than what a Dynojet reads. When you went to the track the first time in that video. Was your MS6 Stock or modded?

all i had was a intake..my 60ft was 1.8 n i wasnt shiftn the greatest i was in shock of how nasty the launch was lol but as in the dyno mustang dyno has been known to give a 5-10% lost in power/trq but idc i want to see what i get with the tmic and cobb stage 1 map but on alot of the dyno's you see arnt on mustang dynos and theyr only putting out somwhere in the 220-230hp range

all 4 wheels spinning on the dyno looks smexy.

hmm, arent our cars stock, supposed to be able to get high 13's?
If so, ima have to start hitting the track and get better at feeling the shift for this car!

ya good drivers 13s decent drivers low 14s anything higher then that then idk...im not a great driver lol and i still ran a 14.2 lol it was my frist time launching the car never drove a standard down a 1/4 mile strip before so i was nervous next spring ill be prob mid-low 13s

i dynoed my car not too long ago and my numbers were 257awhp and 293awtq. it was on a mustang dyno. all with the stock tmic, intake, T.I.P, 3'' turboback, PG mani, and a reworked KO4.

they make decent dd power. too much more than 300 whp means a lot of up keep

tru, the thing is that i hang with alot of evo and subaru guys. and watching a stock turbo evo run 10's and make over 400w and then getting in my car is like ehh. makes me kick my self.

Back