FS: Split Second FTC

I have a split second AFC that I bought off of Dubbydoo that I never installed. This is the second version I believe which allows you to do timing as well. I think I spent either 500 or 550 on it.

I'm looking to get 450 shipped. If you need any more pics or have any questions let me know

2009-12-11204242.jpg

The second version will just let you data log. The third version the FTC will allow you to do control timing.

ya its the third one that can control timing.

anyone know if this will advance timing? or just retard timing

Is there a difference between this and the one sold on the PG website? Because the one on that website only goes for $400.

it could mean power, cause wouldnt this let you get above the 15psi limit of the stock timing? Just no power from a timing tune, but power from the added boost you can run.

The glass is half full from where you're standing. I'm just thinking that with an EMS that can advance timing, you could add a few degrees and either use race gas or a basic meth kit, and really add a good bit of power. Either way, safety is cool too, especially if you run a stock block.

ya, but hooking up the FTC is WAY easier. Just depends on what you want for a build. This is great for a mild build to get 250-300whp

Back