GI: Mazdaspeed decals and signs

Hey guys,

A friend of mine and I are starting a sign and display business designing, producing, and selling custom signs, displays, and decals. We have a CNC router and a vinyl plotter on the way, and would like to gauge interest for these two products:

1.) Small to large signs, made from wood and painted. We can make signs of any size, that could say Mazdaspeed, or have a silhouette of our beloved car for example or truly any design you want.

2.) Vinyl decals - high quality graphics that can be applied to your car, windows, engine bay parts, interior, ricer hondas, whatever you'd like. Of course these are completely custom as well and will be totally customizable.

So what do you guys think? Who would be interested in this type of product?

Here are two examples (not my pictures)
SERV3_lrg.jpg

apriliavinyl.jpg

Can your CNC router work on plexiglass. I'm looking to fabricate custom speaker grills with the the Mazda Logo.

can u make mazdaspeed decal for the side skirt?

Yes, absolutely. The maximum width we would work on would be roughly 30", with the maximum length around eight feet.

Can your CNC router work on plexiglass. I'm looking to fabricate custom speaker grills with the the Mazda Logo.

Yes, plexiglass, acrylic, and polycarbonate are a specialty of mine and I can fabricate using these materials. I also know how to embed LED's in order to light up the acrylic for a glowing effect.

You guys should offer Mazdaspeed banners to hang in garages, etc. I wouldn't mind seeing some assorted types of Mazdaspeed vinyls graphics. I always wanted to put some subtle, smaller ones at the bottom of my doors or on the skirts.

I really don't want to ruin this for everyone, but the OP really needs to consider the legal aspects of doing this type of business. I'm pretty sure this isn't legal as Mazdaspeed, Zoom-Zoom, etc. are registered trademarks of Mazda. I may be wrong, but I'm pretty sure it's not ok for you to be doing this. The last thing you want is for Mazda to hunt your ass down..

Thanks everybody for your interest in my legal affairs. I am not offering these products, like I said, a friend of mine and I are considering starting up a business like this. That is why the thread is gauging interest, not asking for legal advice or offering a tangible product.

You need permission from Mazda N.A. to use any of their logos or any type of items that are used in marketing or advertising their products.

Back