Mazda2 3 Door Thread.

:
10 MS3
I know I'm asking for too much, but PLEASE MAZDA:

Mazda-2_3-Door_2009_800x600_wallpaper_05.jpg

Mazda-2_3-Door_2009_800x600_wallpaper_0d.jpg

Mazda-2_3-Door_2009_800x600_wallpaper_21.jpg

the images are hot linked, but i know what the 3 door looks like and i too would prefer to have the 3 door. i really hope mazda brings both the 3 door and 4 door over, but from everything i'm reading...it looks like we are only going to get the 4 door. the yaris has sold really well for toyota in the 3 door liftback style so i hope mazda reconsiders. we should start a petition or something begging them to bring the 3 door over to the states lol

The 3-door looks slightly better than the 5-door, but I'd still rather have the 5-door. I refuse to tilt my seat forward for anyone. If there's a back seat, there needs to be a back door.

The 3-door looks slightly better than the 5-door, but I'd still rather have the 5-door. I refuse to tilt my seat forward for anyone. If there's a back seat, there needs to be a back door.

i don't mind having to slide the front seat forward to get people in the back. plus i think it keeps people from always wanting to ride in your car and use up your gas lol. besides that i think it's a good idea to have a little variety in body styles for the mazda2

give it next year or two.. eventually it'll come around.. we waited 4 years for this Demio to come to state-side, what's another 2 years? hahahaha (lol2)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back