Mazdaspeed 2

just so we all know....its not an actual Mazdaspeed 2...just an aftermarket parts car. Its not an official Mazda car...yet. I hope it will be.

just so we all know....its not an actual Mazdaspeed 2...just an aftermarket parts car. Its not an official Mazda car...yet. I hope it will be.

Thanks for clearing that up Captain Obvious.

CaptainObvious-1.png

Last edited:
The front splitter looks like it was added from something else and looks a little out of place.

-Derrick

I would pimp the **** out of that car. Sure would be awesome if it had the 2.3 disi motor, but I'd be happy with a 2l diesel motor.

As long as it doesnt have a 2.3 DISI or have anything the MS3 has, I will be good.

It will be a slap in the face to the MS3 owners to see a car come out like that.

Sorry, but I'm pretty sure it will make a lot of Owners pretty mad.

Hey Derrick, did you know that it isnt an actual mazdaspeed 2?

That is why I put the comment the lip looks out of place. If they wanted to do something to give the sporty appearance they could have found a better piece to use.

The car they showed in LA doesn't look as good as the concept from a few years ago.

MS2Concept.jpg

I would pimp the **** out of that car. Sure would be awesome if it had the 2.3 disi motor, but I'd be happy with a 2l diesel motor.

With a huge turbine and messed up air/fuel ratio, so its exhaust is black and smelly when you floor it,....someone said volkswagen?(uhm)

With a huge turbine and messed up air/fuel ratio, so its exhaust is black and smelly when you floor it,....someone said volkswagen?(uhm)

What's wrong with diesel, my wife has a TDI, sure it fogs people a little if you floor it, but she also averages 45mpg.

Back