Yellow Fog Lights

fxpthl

This was a siimple change-out. Purchased the new bulbs online and had them installed in under one half hour. Now they really are fog lights ands not just another pair of weak headlights. This forum has saved me lots of doe-re-me since we hooked up with our 09 CX 9.

I got them off of eBay and they are Xenon and very helpful in foggy conditions. I think they really are an aid to people seeing me better than making my visibility better! Anyway, they look "cool"!

Looking "cool" in CA

Here in wacky California, the law says we MUSt use handsfree cells or get ticketed. Great idea but almost unenforcible. Everywhere I drive I see folks just doing their cell phone thing as usual. Oh yeah, lets not forget those who are "texting" and trying to drive as well!!!!

Here in wacky California, the law says we MUSt use handsfree cells or get ticketed. Great idea but almost unenforcible. Everywhere I drive I see folks just doing their cell phone thing as usual. Oh yeah, lets not forget those who are "texting" and trying to drive as well!!!!

No kidding, I even saw a cop that saw someone driving and talking on the phone and did nothing. It always take someone to loose their lives in order to give notice imo.

Phone records...

I'm surprised the cops didn't subpoena the cell phone records if you made the claim the other person was on the cell phone and that contributed to the accident. The records would prove conclusively if they were talking when the accident happened.

I know what you're saying. Barely avoided being rear ended by an idiot texting a few weeks back. Noticed them tailgating me and could see they were texting by the the way the head was looking down. I pulled over to the shoulder and let them pass me. Then the dumb s__t almost rear ended a pickup stopped at a light.

I love the argument that people can "mult-task". Bull. People can only focus on one conscious task at a time. You're either driving or you aren't.

I love the argument that people can "mult-task". Bull. People can only focus on one conscious task at a time. You're either driving or you aren't.

agree'd, driving is already multi-tasking, feet on pedal, hands on wheel, eyes on road, lol

Back