Cobb Knobs for Mazdaspeed? Poll Inside!

Which Cobb Knob would you want for your 6/MS6?

• Black w/ blue base

Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Black w/ red base

Votes: 12 36.4%
  • Other color combination (post details)

Votes: 10 30.3%
  • No thanks

Votes: 8 24.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

tunersteve

Contributor
:
2011 Mustang GT
Just copying and reiterating Travis's thread from the MS3 section:

COBB Tuning is considering expanding its line of performance shift knobs into the MAZDASPEED3 & 6 markets. We would like to gauge the interest from the MAZDASPEED community to see if this is something we should start producing. Let us know if you would consider buying a COBB Knob and if you have a color preference. Here is a bit of background information and a few photos of our shift knob:

L_4309.jpg
4120620222_3c41b7690c_o.jpg

The COBB Knob is a fusion of the highest quality materials that, when properly mated, produce a shift knob that feels as good as it looks.The COBB Knob is designed to keep those extended shifting sessions exhilarating. The blue anodized billet aluminum base is internally threaded to provide a tight fit onto the shifter shaft that won't come loose in the most frenzied of gear changes. The matte black delrin knob has a perfectly round contour to fit right in the palm of your hand. The package is complete with a COBB logo boldly engraved into the base to let everyone know whose knob you hold.

I, personally, wouldn't buy the red or blue one. I think it appears too "loud" and gaudy (sp?). I think a black finish or dark silver finish on the bottom with Cobb would look classy.

i would want one if they made it in carbon fiber with black bottom and silver lettering just my 2 cents

should have a white bottom with black lettering. That will match with those of us who have black/white leather GTs

wonder if they will thread onto a twm shifter like a lot of us on here have.
big fan of cobb's products, however, this doesnt seem to be one of their more quality pieces at all. id rather stick with my neked twm lep shifter knob

Back