timming

matrixxx

:
mazda 2 2009 swap 1.6
somebody has tried to move the kock sensor for not to alter the timming at high revs? on mazda 3 make it much, but is easier ... in a mazda 2?

this a picture a knock sensor@mazda 2

This "KNOCK SENSOR" - what does it do? I have a loud KNOCK when cold in my NEW MAZDA 2 - they say it's "NORMAL" - I say it's a faulty engine. Gandles, UK

hi guys,,,
had the car towed to transmisson shop ,next day said it needed to be rebuilt i said ok . the next day he called said the engine will not start he thinks it is the timming chain i said the engine was running great when it was towed to you he said it was probbly loose and he put it in . the next he called and said the valves are bent and needs another engine my question is did he put the transmisson in incorrectly that caused the first timing belt to break

hi guys,,,
had the car towed to transmisson shop ,next day said it needed to be rebuilt i said ok . the next day he called said the engine will not start he thinks it is the timming chain i said the engine was running great when it was towed to you he said it was probbly loose and he put it in . the next he called and said the valves are bent and needs another engine my question is did he put the transmisson in incorrectly that caused the first timing belt to break

Wait... did you have someone other than the dealer work on your car while you were under warranty? Also, it's a timing chain, so i doubt the he caused "the first timing belt to break," but it is possible that you were never having transmission trouble. How many miles are on your car?

Last edited:
We have not tried to change the readings for the trigger on the crankshaft. The Mazdaspeed DISI engines compare values with the camshafts and if they are out of spec it will give a check engine light. I am thinking the 2 will do the same thing.

-Derrick

Back