Parting out MSP engine. Turbo/ECU/Wing and more.

I have a blown MSP engine that I am parting out. Everything in the pictures is for sale. I also have the head but need to take it of and inspect it.

Prices include shipping in CON USA. I accept pay pal from confirmed accounts or USPS money orders. My pay pal is artur@mr2source.com Pick up is welcomed, I am in Fort Worth TX.

Make offer via PM for parts not listed.

1. Turbo Sold
2. Exhaust manifold SOLD
3. 03 MSP ECU has been reflashed at dealer $155 shipped sold
4. Engine cover Sold
5. Valve cover Sold
6. Exhaust manifold heat shield $34 shipped
7. Throttle body Sold
8. Alternator Sold to Laser Blue.
9. PS pump $36 shipped
10. Oil cooler Sold.
11. Intake manifold Sold
12. J pipe Sold
13. Stock flywheel $29 shipped
14. Black stock 03 MSP wing has some scratches $100 plus shipping PM your zip code for shipping cost.
15. EGR $33 shipped
16. Harmonic balancer $32 shipped

PM for close up pictures.

016.jpg

017.jpg

018-1.jpg

019-1.jpg

020-1.jpg

021-1.jpg

Last edited:
I did not blow this engine up. I bought it from a guy that lives in Bedford. He did go to meets so you might know him. I bought it for turbo oil lines and some other parts that are missing on my car.

LMAO.. (drunk) Man.. I hope you're being sarcastic as to how the engine blew and not asking that as a serious question.

That's what he told me. He was racing a vett and did beat it but it cost him the blown engine.

I think it had 120k miles. Everything worked before the big blow out.

All PM's replied.

still have IAC MAF and EGR? PM me if so for all 3 shipped to 07728

and that O2 sensor if its working

as long as they're in known working condition lol

i blew mine at 12! im suprized his motor even held up to 20 psi long enough to race! make sure u get help installing that thing by someone with msp knowledge, im not being an ass its just these cars are tempermental and one little mistake in the intake or charge pipes will cause the car to run like s***!

disturbedfan121 I will PM you on Monday.

dandan2 Just from taking apart this blown motor I know it will be a pain to install the turbo on the one I have. The turbo feed line is very hard to get to. I have good mechanical skill but I might have you come by and help me out with this thing.

That's a really good deal on the oil cooler, if anyone is considering boosting their NA Protege you should definitely snag that.

i wont have any freetime for a few weeks! next weekend im doin some paint work on my car and the weekend after that i have to help my brother single turbo his 2jz sc300.

i wont have any freetime for a few weeks! next weekend im doin some paint work on my car and the weekend after that i have to help my brother single turbo his 2jz sc300.

Oh you poor bastard... i feel so bad for you (Very heavy sarcasm)
Sounds like fun. alright, sorry for the thread jack... free bump?

Back