More WRX 440 Injectors Two sets, Low MIleage.

Alright, here are the other sets of WRX 440cc injectors that I have. Both are low mileage, and both are clean with no visual damage. Both of these sets will need the O-rings, unless you can use your stockers. The person that I bought these from guaranteed that the mileage was accurate, and that they are in good working condition. With that said, lets get these sold, I know somebody want a set of CHEAP 440's. I accept PayPal. Thank You

This Set has 37k on them. $85 Shipped in US

1257462356.jpg

This Set has 32k on them. SOLD

1257462352.jpg

Last edited:
To help people out on the Forum, by making it easy to get well priced injectors. A Robin Hood of forum members if you will (although I don't steal)....lol

At this price, you could just hang on to them for later use. BUMP

yeah really where do you find these... im gonna beat you to the next set.

either that or ill bust the hood open on one of the WRX's around here... i pass 5 every day on my 6 block walk to class. freakin ridiculous.

If you think I'm making money on these, I'm not...really. I'm just sick of seeing people pay too much for used auto parts. I have some friends at RPI, Subaru guys, and I get these from them. I still don't see lots of WRX's around here. I can honestly say that I see just as many MSPs as WRX's. Two days after I bought my car, I saw 2 other MSPs in 5 mintues..... There's a spicy MSP about 500 feet from my place right now, no clue who it is.

Shipping to Hawaii will cost maybe $5 more....that's an assumption.

If you go above 10-12 psi on the stock turbo, I would consider an upgrade. Although you'll then need a way to tune the larger injectors.

BUMP

Back