My MS6 hope yall like it

06.speed6

:
mazdaspeed 6
I think I finally got the hang of putting the pic's on here! (cabpatch)
well here are some pic's! i it wont let me put more on here! tell me what you think, and what else I could do thanks!!

SS850941.jpg

SS850951.jpg

SS850927.JPG

SS850950.jpg

it looks like UC cop lights lol.. look in the 4th picture u can see what looks like rows of LED's

haha yeah its a light bar...

red and blue lol... ok hold on let me go get a pic!

Thats illegal as a mofo. Haha, unless you're a cop you can get in some serious trouble with that, lol. Impersonating a police officer = felony.

*Now post a pic! haha I want to see them.

I new a guy a while back with a taurus sho who had installed red/blue LED's in his headlights. Ppl got teh f*** out of his way when he turned them on.

lights

haha my 07 Tacoma has them all in the grill, dash, sun viziers, strobes in the head lights its all decked out.... i just took some pics of the speed but they don't look good need a video is there anyway to put one on here?

haha my 07 Tacoma has them all in the grill, dash, sun viziers, strobes in the head lights its all decked out.... i just took some pics of the speed but they don't look good need a video is there anyway to put one on here?

You'll just need to host the video on another website (aka upload it to youtube) and then post it on here.

lights

here is a pics needs to be at night it will light up a lot more

SS850966.jpg

besides the lights lol what y'all think about the rest on the car..?

jonridinhi.... thanks i love the rims soooooo much i got them for the best deal ever!!!!!! They were all new in box and plastic for CHEEP!

lol thats soo sick.. dude all MS6's are badass i like the RX-8 rims and the gauges are a nice touch.. i wish i could do that but mine has nav and i dont wanna lose that. but yea dude Slick Ride!

thanks amillman2 i agree MS6 are the sh*t lol there is a few other places for the gauges you could do.

Last edited:
Looks nice... Color is very hot, 2nd best color after Velocity Red... ;) ....RX08 wheels FTW!!!!

Back