WTB: Welded MSP LSD or Entire MSP Transmission

Going to get my transmission replaced, so I might as well upgrade. Let me know what you have.

If it is not welded, I can probably find someone out here to do it, but I would like one that is ready to slap in.

I might have one available.
It's a stock MSP transmission with 50k on it for $550.
I can rebuild it (TIG weld the diff, install a new speedo ring gear, LSD bearing, and lock nuts) for an additional $200 if you're interested.
(it's currently on hold for someone local at the moment though)

To keep the moderators happy,
P1030574.jpg

I might have one available.
It's a stock MSP transmission with 50k on it for $550.
I can rebuild it (TIG weld the diff, install a new speedo ring gear, LSD bearing, and lock nuts) for an additional $200 if you're interested.
(it's currently on hold for someone local at the moment though)

To keep the moderators happy,

How much to ship to 94002?

I am very interested!! I was looking at a regular protege trans with 72k for $400, then doing the diff and rebuild, but this is a WAY better deal.

I can slap in the longer 5th gear once it arrives and is still out of the car.

I can paypal ASAP. Let me know!

Want to keep my options open. More interested in an entire MSP trans than just the diff, so let me know hat you have!

There are one or two MSP trannies on ebay right now... one was starting around $650, the other around $950. Iirc, both had less than 60k on them.

There are one or two MSP trannies on ebay right now... one was starting around $650, the other around $950. Iirc, both had less than 60k on them.

Yeah I saw those. I would rather help a forum member out hah.

Still waiting to hear back from Prodigy, as that is the ultimate setup that I would want.

I guess I have a brand new latest revision welded LSD from ProtegeGarage that I'm not sure if I'll send up installing. PM me if interested, at the right price I'll let it go..

Back