Any of you like these 2 rims, and if so which?

I like the first one. Would like to see them mounted. Haven't seen any 5 spoke type design on the vehicle yet.

Have you found the load index for the wheels you ordered?
I worry that the 4550lb SUV may be too heavy for them to handle.
Better be safe than sorry, don't you think?

4550?

my car is awd, so it weighs 6100 lbs and 6300 with me in it

lol

i gonna have to call enkei monday AM I guess....

Last edited:
total weight = 4550lb is curb weight for AWD + driver and passengers + cargo + towing tongue weight

The wheels should have at least the same load index as the OE wheels. Otherwise, you are taking the risk. Warranty may be voided if the wheels fail and the chasis (such as suspension) is damaged in the process.

total weight = 4550lb is curb weight for AWD + driver and passengers + cargo + towing tongue weight

The wheels should have at least the same load index as the OE wheels. Otherwise, you are taking the risk. Warranty may be voided if the wheels fail and the chasis (such as suspension) is damaged in the process.

seems I had to educate myself
the GVW is 6025 lbs, curb weight is something else.....

internet has failed me for once, I cannot find load index of neither enkei nor mazda 20" oem wheels.....

phoned enkei

those razr weels are conservatively rated at 710kgs per wheel at 20 inch

so for all 4 thats a load rating of 6248 lbs

that should be OK I hope

pic

with parada specx

Attachments

• 2009-11-12 12.23.16.jpg
    2009-11-12 12.23.16.jpg
    1,011.2 KB · Views: 236
  • 2009-11-11 20.47.36.jpg
    2009-11-11 20.47.36.jpg
    919.7 KB · Views: 255
Oh look at me I have specx. T'hell w/ the rims I wish I had the specx. Even after pimpin' my mom out I could not find a pair of them in stock.

if i HAD to choose, i would pick the 2nd ones
they both dont look too hot to me though, just stick with a simple design, those look funky

Back