Anyone have aftermarket wheel pics? We had

sbmrinaldi

:
07 CX9 Grand Touring FWD
a thread like this before, but doesn't seem to be many that have aftermarket wheels. I bought some nice Momo winter wheels. Currently having some issues with bubbling on one of my stock summer wheels that only went thru one winter and Mazda is not wanting to cover it stating it is from "outside issues?" Still working on this, but have to say Mazda does not want to stand behind the vehicle. Always garaged, bought new in 07 and have less than 21K on the odometer. May look for some summer wheels, but would love to see some pics if anyone has some to show. I could just switch my Momo wheels to a good all season tire.

a thread like this before, but doesn't seem to be many that have aftermarket wheels. I bought some nice Momo winter wheels. Currently having some issues with bubbling on one of my stock summer wheels that only went thru one winter and Mazda is not wanting to cover it stating it is from "outside issues?" Still working on this, but have to say Mazda does not want to stand behind the vehicle. Always garaged, bought new in 07 and have less than 21K on the odometer. May look for some summer wheels, but would love to see some pics if anyone has some to show. I could just switch my Momo wheels to a good all season tire.

I have read alot thet earlier years (07,08) did have wheel defects and there is a TSB for them and they should either be refinished or replaced. What the hell is wrong with dealers not knowing this. idiots. And if you contact Mazda directly about (not through your dealer) try again because I have personal experience with Mazda directly and they bend over backwards for the customer.

I contacted Mazda and they got with the local dealer and again came back as closed out issue stating local dealer tech said it was caused from "outside sources". I don't know what the hell that means since it went through only 1 winter, but they said they will relook at the issue and address again. That was 3 weeks ago.

Back