WTB Air Diversion Plate

someone with one needs to start reproducing these, i wouldve done it when i had mine but didnt have the time to

Had two of them, Sold mine - and now I'm looking for another one too >.< Bump for you ...

Check the vendor section. A guy is making carbon fiber adp's....if you don't want one of those you may be able to buy an aluminum one off of someone that is.

I can understand that. The easy way around that is to pm that person....it keeps the vendors thread clean, you get the adp and the seller gets a little cash.....win-win-win.

I can understand that. The easy way around that is to pm that person....it keeps the vendors thread clean, you get the adp and the seller gets a little cash.....win-win-win.
good advice from a pretty good guy! ;)
if i hear of anything i'll let you know as well...good luck

i have too much cf already. itll be gaudy and i really like the polished aluminum look under the bonnet otherwise i would

i have too much cf already. itll be gaudy and i really like the polished aluminum look under the bonnet otherwise i would

CF looks better im tellin ya, I own both!! :D under the hood the carbon looks better cause nothing else can really be carbon under there.

Back