New Member, Here's my Speed 6

:
MazdaSpeed 6
Just wanted to introduce myself and my new MazdaSpeed 6, picked it up last weekend and I must say I love it more everyday.

Here are some pics from the dealer ad and some I took the other day.

DSC05993.jpg

MZU170003.jpg

MZU170005.jpg

I guess I can show pics of what other cars I currently own and cars I've owned in the past.

1993 Accord Coupe (Still have this but it should be sold this week)

IMG_327fgh4.jpg

IMG_3365.jpg

IMG00080.jpg

1997 Acura Integra LS with Type R tranny. (This was stolen of course)

teggy001.jpg

How it was found.

IMG00071.jpg

2006 scion tC 5spd (Me and My girlfriend bought it after the integra was stolen)

IMG00087.jpg

IMG_3498.jpg

IMG_3497.jpg

Any comments welcomed, I hope to learn a lot more about the Speed 6 since its a very different platform than the cars I'm used to.

Wow, some history you got goin on there. Regardless, welcome, you should be very pleased with the new speed.

Welcome. Be sure to check out our wide array of stickies and how-to's. If you need anything, don't hesitate to ask. We'll help the best we can.

Welcome! Nice previous cars as well. Sucks about the teg. Best of luck with the MS6. If you've got any questions post em up!

congrats on the speed6 i like the white.. check out qwik6's white MS6 its a mean lookin car if u put the effort into it.. i just got mine like 2 weeks ago.. i love it.. Take care of it.

ahh another WWP best color IMHO..even though i have black mica haha.. congrats on the purchase and welcome aboard

Back