Say Hi to me, and my new MS6 (pics)

muSh

Hello all. I am brand new here... My friend, with a speed3, told me about this site. This is my first Mazda, and my first turbo car. I come from the MINI Cooper world where I used to own an 04 MINI Cooper S (supercharged). Like I said, my best friend has a Red 09 speed3 and the GF has an 08 Metro Gray Mazda 3 (cant remember which trim, lol)

Anyways, about my car.... I think I found a good deal and very excited. Definitely has more room than my MINI, and more practical, and with a couple simple mods, will likely be faster than the MINI too..

It is a 2006 Mazdaspeed6. Silver (wanted white, but oh well) GT, with two tone leather, and 8,4xx miles. Like I mentioned, my perfect car would have been White and navigation. However, given the price and the mileage, Silver is close enough to white, and I can always retro a nav unit and Sirius later.

I bought the car off eBay officially, and will be flying to South Bend, Indiana to pick it up in a few weeks....if the wait doesnt kill me first.

here is the link, and some pictures.

My MINI that I just sold to a gentleman in Seattle.

Digi479.jpg

Last edited:
That is one SICK ass cooper. Why did you end up switching. And are you planning to mod the MS6?

Thanks. I sold the Cooper because I needed something more practical. It is just too small since I no longer have a spare vehicle. Just going to the grocery store was like playing tetris; trying to make everything fit in the car in one trip. It was a blast to drive, and had 203whp....great for a weekend car, but not if it is your only vehicle.

and yes, I plan to mod the ms6. I will mod every car I ever own I do believe... I just dont know what my plan is at this point...SRI to start though.

Last edited:
Sounds good. If the MS6 gets the same type of treatment that the mini did, I'm sure it will be a hell of a ride. Welcome to the familia.

Great looking Mini, but nice buy with the Speed6. My wife wanted me to get a Mini, she loves those little cars.

Welcome to the forums. Be sure to check out the stickies and let us know if you have any questions.

Wow, great looking Cooper! Welcome, great looking car and can't wait to see what you do with this one.

that is one sexy mini! welcome to the forum. everyones pretty friendly on here. dont hesitate to ask any questions

Thanks again everyone...

As for the MINI, here is what it looked like the day I got it. The original owner loved chrome....me....not so much! lol

MiniS010.jpg

And another after..

Digi482.jpg

any chrome on the ms6 will meet a similar fate, lol.

Last edited:
welcome....ms6 looks nice....and from what you did with the mini...should look even better.

are you from huntington? i used to live in charleston...born and raised there....still have a lot of friends that float around there

welcome....ms6 looks nice....and from what you did with the mini...should look even better.

are you from huntington? i used to live in charleston...born and raised there....still have a lot of friends that float around there

Yep! Been in Huntington area for about 7 years. Born and raised in Logan county though. Came to Huntington for college.

Back