Pics of 09 CX-9 Weathertech Cargo Mat

09sxy9

Hi everyone,

I was technically challenged to try to post pics on a previous thread, so I am doing it here for those that wanted to see the 09 Cargo Mat. Also, here is the previous post information. BTW, I am very happy with the Cargo Mat:)

The cargo liner appears to be available for 2009 models. I just purchased the Weathertech cargo liner for my 09 Sexy9 in Black #40406. It is the one that is posted in Weathertech.com. I haven't received it yet, but I had to share the great deal I got on REALTRUCK.com. I searched and searched and found the lowest price+a coupon for $20 off! So, they usually run $137.95 plus free shipping. I found it on Realtruck.com in black (I have the Copper Red and Sand interior, black carpets) for $127.95. Then I found a coupon for $20 off a $100 purchase. The total with free shipping is $107.95. If you are interested the coupon code is RTNL34. I can't wait to receive my Cargo Liner!

BTW, I also purchased all four Weathertech rubber floor mats set (driver, passenger, 2nd row seats) for $58!! on Autoparts Warehouse.com. All four fit fine. They do not have the lip that goes near the door jam of the driver's side, but the fit great and are well made. Thick rubber, easy to vacuum and clean. The back seat ones only cover in front of the passengers (not the middle area), so I just place a carpet one in the middle area.

I hope this info helps. It was purchased in August 09. P.S. The coloring on the mats are fine, the pics just have the sun shining through as I took the pics. The left side shows an extra overhang piece that folds up, it can be cut off, but I don't see why it should. The right side fits perfectly. There was also zero smell and it layed flat right out of the box.

Attachments

• Center View.jpg
    Center View.jpg
    226.1 KB · Views: 854
  • Left side.jpg
    Left side.jpg
    242.8 KB · Views: 762
  • Right Side.jpg
    Right Side.jpg
    247.9 KB · Views: 670
Hi everyone,

I was technically challenged to try to post pics on a previous thread, so I am doing it here for those that wanted to see the 09 Cargo Mat. Also, here is the previous post information. BTW, I am very happy with the Cargo Mat:)

The cargo liner appears to be available for 2009 models. I just purchased the Weathertech cargo liner for my 09 Sexy9 in Black #40406. It is the one that is posted in Weathertech.com. I haven't received it yet, but I had to share the great deal I got on REALTRUCK.com. I searched and searched and found the lowest price+a coupon for $20 off! So, they usually run $137.95 plus free shipping. I found it on Realtruck.com in black (I have the Copper Red and Sand interior, black carpets) for $127.95. Then I found a coupon for $20 off a $100 purchase. The total with free shipping is $107.95. If you are interested the coupon code is RTNL34. I can't wait to receive my Cargo Liner!

BTW, I also purchased all four Weathertech rubber floor mats set (driver, passenger, 2nd row seats) for $58!! on Autoparts Warehouse.com. All four fit fine. They do not have the lip that goes near the door jam of the driver's side, but the fit great and are well made. Thick rubber, easy to vacuum and clean. The back seat ones only cover in front of the passengers (not the middle area), so I just place a carpet one in the middle area.

I hope this info helps. It was purchased in August 09. P.S. The coloring on the mats are fine, the pics just have the sun shining through as I took the pics. The left side shows an extra overhang piece that folds up, it can be cut off, but I don't see why it should. The right side fits perfectly. There was also zero smell and it layed flat right out of the box.

That piece sticking up, on photo #2, is meant to be be cut-off for your model car. Not floating up in the air. I think the CX-9's without the Bose have an empty space on the floor where that piece would go.

That piece sticking up, on photo #2, is meant to be be cut-off for your model car. Not floating up in the air. I think the CX-9's without the Bose have an empty space on the floor where that piece would go.

Actually it's the power liftgate motor that's hidden in that space.

I have the Weathertech mat too, but mine came with 2 pieces that snap together so when the 3rd row is up, I can leave the smaller piece on the back deck and put the bigger piece covering the 3rd row away.

Back