MX6 Espec headlights for sale.

I am selling these rare headlights. They sold once but had some customs issues in Canada; because of that I am only selling these in the lower 48 states. Yes I have them for sale on another forum also for all of those who are gonna tell me to take them there. But for anyone who still has a sweet
MX6 here they are

$200+ shipping. Serious Offers Only

IMG00067.jpg

IMG00068.jpg

IMG00070.jpg

IMG00072.jpg

IMG00073.jpg

PM me or post in thread. Thanks For checking them out.

Last edited:
I don't even know why it would have any problem in canada.... they are LEGAL there!

no it was customs was gonna charge like 200 bucks for the guy to get em cause of the insurance i put on them. To buy them new is 700 bucks, so in case they broke them i put a high insurance on them. WONT do that again ill just insure for what the buyer pays.

I'll give you $200 for them...? I can do a bit more come next friday (payday). If you are interested, please give me a call on my cell - 907-957-2839, i'm in serious need of new headlamps... my Jspecs are working fine, but the DS headlamp has a piece missing out of the side of it right in front of the parking light - because some dickhead snow plow driver backed up into it last winter... super lame.

Anyways do those take H3 bulbs as well for the projector? Because i've got HIDs that are currently installed and I need those, no way in hell i'd ever got back to halogen. So if you want, i'll even give you those old Jspecs, if you need them... but yeah call me about those Especs man, I will get those off your hands for sure.

I'm hella serious too! Call me asap and we'll talk details... i'm down to get money your way. I don't have a paypal working right now since my checking account is down... so i'll send you a money order or just deposit money into your account. Hit me up on the celly!!!(thumb)

i do wanna sell them, but alaska is not lower 48, shipping on these will be expensive man

they are huge lights and glass, i would i just dont wanna take a chance of them getting broken

so use a BIG box, pack the s*** well and insure the s*** out of it like I always do.... USPS always have handled my packages better than UPS does

had a guy bail out on these again. PLEASE SERIOUS OFFERS only!, now............someone buy these lol.

Back